Chapter 65

This time, the hospital instance didn't take a long time. If possible, Xiao Li originally wanted to drag it on for as long as possible-preferably five days. After hearing the requirements of Fang Qi, he planned to pretend to agree, playing with Fang Qi's emotions before finally uncovering the mystery. It was just that for some reason, Xiao Li couldn't help back his hatred of Fang Qi...

This led to his rapid return and he still had to face his father, Xiao Yuzheng.

Thinking about this, Xiao Li sat on his chair, reaching for the little black cat who jumped on his bed and was playing with his ears.

This little black cat was spirited. He hadn't liked the smell of the hospital and stayed in the space, not coming out. At this moment, he finally breathed fresh air and moved several times. Then he lazily licked his body and was picked up by Xiao Li.

Xiao Li placed the little black cat on the table and scratched the chin.

His movements were light and gentle. The little black cat was still quite restrained at first. He was cold and crouched on the table like a block of stone, staring at Xiao Li. Then he was scratched for a while and couldn't hold back. His entire body softened on the table and he turned over to show his belly, using his eyes to signal to Xiao Li: here too.

Xiao Li refused to satisfy the cat and took back his hand. The little black cat was originally ready to enjoy it but as a result, there was nothing. He stared at Xiao Li with dissatisfied golden eyes and his throat let out a threatening snort. Xiao Li lowered his hand and scratched the cat's body a few times. The little black cat's body stretched out comfortably as Xiao Li buried his face on the cat and took a few deep breaths.

The little yellow book was originally immersed in his fantasy about a variety of uniform play. Then he saw Xiao Li's actions with the little black cat and couldn't help asking: 【 What are you doing? 】

The vibration this time was relatively large. Xiao Li took two more mouthfuls before taking out the little yellow book and writing with his right hand, "Breathing in the cat."

Little yellow book: 【 Why breathe in a cat? 】

Xiao Li didn't have time to explain how fun it was to do this when the little yellow book sent another message: 【 You can breathe me in. 】

Xiao Li, "...You don't have fur to breathe in."

What could he do with a big man?

Little yellow book: 【 If you like it... 】

This wasn't a difficult thing.

Xiao Li used his pen lid to knock on the little yellow book, signalling the other side to not talk about something yellow.

The little yellow book really didn't say it. He observed Xiao Li for a while before asking, 【 You don't seem happy. Why? 】

The little black cat unhappily pushed Xiao Li away with his paws. Xiao Li raised his head and let the little black cat go to drink water. Then he put the little yellow book in front of him. "It's nothing."

The little yellow book tentatively asked: 【 Is it because your father is coming back? 】

【 He... isn't good to you? 】

He asked carefully out of fear that Xiao Li wouldn't be happy if he knew these things.

In normal times, Xiao Li would feel that the little yellow book was too much but at this moment, he just shook his head.

Xiao Li wouldn't be so troubled if Xiao Yuzheng wasn't good to him. The problem was that Xiao Yuzheng treated Xiao Li, this second son he brought back, really well.