Chapter 129

Zheng Yi was very dissatisfied with this answer. [You should be more confident and at least say 6:4.]

Xiao Li smiled and changed the topic. He casually asked: [How are you doing?]

Zheng Yi: [I'm okay. I feel the instances are getting more and more difficult recently. Two people in my team died in the last world. Xiao Li, can I form a team with you next time? Let me hug your thigh.]

Xiao Li returned a 'good' emoji.

Zheng Yi's atmosphere relaxed. [Thank you, big man.jpg.]

Xiao Li exchanged a few messages with Zheng Yi. Then the little black cat suddenly emerged from where he had been sleeping in the little yellow book. The cat wrinkled his small nose and headed to the cup filled with Coke.

Just as he was about to stick out his little tongue to try and lick it, Xiao Li placed a hand over the cup. The little black cat encountered air. He couldn't help jumping to Xiao Li's knee, wet nose touching him. "Meow."

Xiao Li looked at the cat who had one paw pressed against the edge of the cup. The round cat eyes became wider like he wanted to make a deal with Xiao Li.

Xiao Li told him, "You can't drink this."

"Meow meow."

Xiao Li opened the little yellow book and looked at the translation. [I can drink it, I'm not an ordinary cat.]

"Then the next time you take a bath, will you be good?"

The little black cat was hesitant for a moment. Then he moved his nose and sniffed. "Meow."

[I will only wash once.]

Xiao Li extended his finger in a '1.' "Then you can only lick one mouthful."

The little black cat got permission. He held Xiao Li's wrist with two front paws, soft meat pads on the back of the hands as he raised his head and quickly took a sip of the Coke. Then he released his claws and fell back to his knees. He licked his mouth like he was savoring the taste of Coke. Once he finished, the little black cat headed back to Xiao Li. "Meow."

[One more bite.]

Xiao Li wondered, "Do you think this is a prize and you can get another bottle?"

He put the Coke on the other side of the coffee table and held the little black cat's head with two palms, running it a few times. Cat fur was soft and felt very good.

The little black cat meowed, understanding that Xiao Li wouldn't let him drink anymore. He paused Xiao Li's hand away with his claws and then jumped onto the cat's climbing frame at the window. He leaned down and started licking himself. This small appearance was very pleasant.

Xiao Li hung the old painting back on the wall and opened his mobile phone to play games.

The little black cat washed his face and jumped off the cat's climbing frame, curling up by Xiao Li's side.

Before Xiao Li went to bed, Shen Chenzhi's sense of existence wasn't strong. It was only after he went to bed that Shen Chenzhi sent him a WeChat message. [Good night.]

The phone was placed at the end of the bed. Xiao Li had fallen asleep and didn't see the message. Before Xiao Li woke up, Shen Chenzhi withdrew the message.

***********

A few days later.

Xiao Li didn't know when would be the next time he entered the instance world. He requested a long vacation from school and rested for a few days at home.

As a result, Zheng Yi ended his long vacation. Zheng Yi sent a message to Xiao Li: [Xiao Li, our school has a classmate who encountered something. She is suffering and I can't help her. I want to ask if you're free?]