Chapter 82

Xiao Li went to one side, pressed the recording button and picked up, recording the third ghost call. Compared with the previous two silences, this time the ghost on the other side of the phone finally spoke. "Ïn seven days... you'll come down with me!"

The ghost's voice was hoarse, as if it directly came from hell. Anybody who heard it would feel their body cool.

Xiao Li listened calmly. "I don't know how to come down and accompany you. It is more realistic for you to come up and accompany me."

The ghost on the other side of the phone paused before stating gloomily, "You leave here and walk into the middle of the road. Then you can come down and accompany me."

"However, I don't want to die yet. Even if I die, I won't choose this method."

He held his mobile phone to his ear using his shoulder and rolled up his sleeves to see a number on his arm: 96.

The countdown to death had begun.

The ghost on the phone saw his actions and laughed, "The countdown has begun. You have no way to escape. Die! Come down and stay with me!"

Xiao Li tentatively tried to say, "If you just want someone to accompany you, I know a few good people, I mean, good ghosts. There is Bloody Mary or the pen fairy. You would find it easy to get along with them. If that isn't enough, there are the sick ghosts from a ghost hospital. You can fill a mahjong table with them."

Ghost, "......"

The ghost hung up the phone.

Xiao Li looked at the 'beep beep' coming from the phone, pulled up the caller ID and called back. His movements were very fast and the power of the phone ghost hadn't disappeared yet. He called back and it really connected with the phone ghost. No sound came from the other end.

Xiao Li was a bit depressed. "I was speaking, how could you hang up? Didn't you want someone to go down with you?"

The ghost hung up again and blocked his signal. Xiao Li looked at the phone screen that showed no signal and he had to put away his phone. He rolled down his sleeve and strolled back to where the others were located. Xie Zeqing and the others knew what this phone call meant and didn't ask much apart from showing a heavy expression.

Lin Xiangyi looked at the time on the watch around her wrist. "I have a quarter of an hour until class. Please ask me."

Luo Dian had already asked what she wanted to know so she looked at Xiao Li's group of two and signalled to them to ask.

Xiao Li asked, "What type of person is your teacher?"

Lin Xiangyi sighed heavily. "Sister Meiyou was a good person. She was very beautiful and her relationship was harmonious. She was so good yet happened to encounter an accident."

Xiao Li nodded. "I have nothing to ask."

Luo Dian was surprised. "You have no more questions?"

"You've asked so many times and there are no clues. Maybe you should go in the other direction."

Luo Dian said goodbye to Lin Xiangyi. "We disturbed you on your way to class. If there is a chance next time, I will invite you to dinner."

"There is no need to eat, Sister Luo." Lin Xiangyi raised her backpack and spoke hesitantly, "Are you still struggling with the anonymous calls? I think it is better to go see a doctor or call the police. Chenfeng's mother also said they would take her to see a psychiatrist."

Luo Dian smiled and didn't answer. She patted Lin Xiangyi's head and watched the girl run into the teaching building.

Luo Dian sighed. "Youth is good."