Chapter 56

Xiao Li looked at the man in front of time, particularly the other person's face that was shrouded in fog and wasn't clear.

The man didn't understand Xiao Li's expression. He sat in the chair, two slender and powerful hands folded together like he really was a psychopath being consulted. He continued to describe his illness. "In addition, I seem to have a disease."

Xiao Li originally adhered to the 'silence is gold' principle and didn't want to take care of his person. Then he heard this and couldn't hold back his curiosity. "What disease?"

"Lovesickness."

"............"

The man quietly explained, "I am very happy when seeing the person I like or talking to him. It is like my heart is filled with honey and everything I see is pink. I just want to share everything with him."

"In contrast, once I don't see him, I'll be anxious and even want to trap him in a drastic way, so he will only look at me very now on. I will become... very unlike myself. I don't care about anything apart from him."

In contrast to his words, his tone was cold and restrained. He was like an iceberg under the sea, only revealing one tip.

"I did many things to him in my dreams and told him my fantasies, but the reality is that I can't see him. I can only communicate with him in words through certain means. Recently, even these exchanges have decreased. This makes me very unhappy."

Even so, he was willing to pay the price to enter the instance world and meet the other person.

Xiao Li wasn't very good in emotional matters and to some extent, he even had a bit of a social barrier. Xiao Li looked down as he felt his face heating up and he rolled up his sleeves, revealing a thin wrist. "This is the hospital's emergency department, not the psychological clinic."

The man stared at Xiao Li's wrist for two seconds.

Xiao Li's skin colour was white and his wrist was like a jade caring. The blue blood vessels could vaguely be seen and it made people imagine the flow of blood inside.

The man's voice was lower as he spoke again in a blunt manner. "Still, my state of mind needs to be corrected. That's what you said."

He seemed afraid that Xiao Li was angry and knocked on the table with his fingers. Through this action, he gazed at the young man's bare wrist and then upwards. Today, Xiao Li was wearing white clothes and combined with the white coat, his overall atmosphere was full of abstinence.

"You don't want to know what I am thinking but I can tell you, Doctor Xiao." The man spoke briskly. "I want to touch the wrist you just exposed, take off your white coat and press you against the table."

"You can wear the white coat or it can be changed to me wearing it."

"However, if you were my patient, I wouldn't let you out of the ward."

Xiao Li, "???"

He looked at his wrists after hearing the man's words and rolled his sleeves back down. Then he thought for a few seconds before reaching to button up his loose white coat.

"My doctor, I told you about my illness. Do you have any advice for me?"

Xiao Li selectively ignored what he was called. "I suggest that the words your brain doesn't use be donated to the people in need. I didn't tell you to come to me to correct it. I don't give advice about these things."

The man winked and moved closer, smiling slowly, "You are my cause and only you can correct me."

He laughed. "Or aggravate me."