Chapter 97

No normal reincarnator facing such a strange scene would be able to share a bath with the beauty.

However, it was like Zou Hanyi said. The moment the woman spoke, the group gradually realized her power. It was as if something had blocked her wits and they started to feel that the drowned girl's words were very reasonable.

The forbidden zone was so big and covered with dust. This hot spring looked clear and warm. Soaking in it would relieve the fatigue of the reincarnators...

Hao Ge was the first one to take a step toward the hot spring.

Zou Hanyi subconsciously pulled him but she was soon affected herself. She was in a better state than Hao Ge. Zou Hanyi was aware of her abnormality. She pulled the knife out of her leg and held the blade, wanting to use the pain to regain her senses.

Xiao Li held her hand in time. He pulled her and Hao Ge to the side and crouched on the edge of the hot spring. The doll slipped off Xiao Li's shoulder and fell straight into the hot spring. The moment she was exposed to the hot spring water, Tan Li changed from the form of a doll to a girl.

She was still wearing a thick cat and looked fat. Her hair soaked in the hot spring and floated behind her. There was a trace of crimson in the hot spring. It was from the bloody marks left on Tan Li's coat over the years. It had originally solidified on the coat but now it was soaked in warm water and gradually fell off.

On the other side, Zhou Ying squatted by the edge of the hot spring. He first put his hands into the hot spring and leaned forward to wash his hands. Then he stretched out his feet and started to soak his feet.

The drowned girl who discovered the hot spring was contaminated, "......"

The beautiful woman's head looked down at the blood that was about to touch her and she immediately swam in the opposite direction. She moved like this and Hao Ge and Zou Hanyi awakened from this strange force.

Hao Ge crawled away from the hot spring. "I-I was trapped and just wanted to go down!"

Zou Hanyi already had such an experience so she focused most of her attention on these two new ghosts. Then she thought of Xiao Li's name and remembered the forum post she saw a long time ago. Sherlock, was it that Sherlock? Or was it just the same name?

She couldn't directly confirm it at first but then Zou Hanyi turned to see the drowned woman in a corner of the hot spring. The other side's gorgeous face was gradually turning green. It was him. Zou Hanyi thought so. She unknowingly sighed with relief.

The drowned woman stood in the opposite corner from Tan Li, her face green as she faced the human on the shore. "Let them go up."

Xiao Li also used his hand to touch the hot spring water. "Didn't you want us to go down? They also want to enjoy it?"

The drowned woman seemed to really like the hot springs here and didn't want to leave. She stretched out her neck and the white bones connected to her neck could be seen. She pointed to the hotel behind her. "Have them leave here and you can go.'

Water dropped from her outstretched skeletal arm into the hot spring. Such a beautiful face with a non-human body, the contrast was chilling. Xiao Li went from squatting to standing before shining the flashlight at the hot springs hotel. "Over there... doesn't have an exit, right?"

The 'exit' he referred to wasn't the hot springs exit but the exit to the entire haunted house. The drowned woman sneered. "What do you think?"

Xiao Li smiled at her and then asked Hao Ge, "We've been here for more than two hours. Do you have the desire to go to the toilet?"