Chapter 178

"As a tourist-"

Xiao Li's words ran across Fu Guangbo's back like a weak electric current. He directly recalled the words the other person had asked the tourist girl and connected things.

Fu Guangbo exclaimed with astonishment, "Hercule, you mean..."

"I mean that we are tourists." Xiao Li stood up from the side of the blood pool and slightly moved to the side, avoiding the strongest smell in the pool. "We are visiting this most popular theme park and it is why Future Theme Park is so well-received."

It was this action that made Fu Guangbo sigh. It turned out that the bigshot also disliked this smell. Xiao Li had never reacted previously so he thought that Xiao Li had lost his sense of smell. He never expected that the bigshot was just more tolerant.

"But-"

"Otherwise, what else do they rely on to become the type of theme park that can rival DisXland and UniXsal?" Xiao Li glanced at President Sun. "Those gorillas and the aquarium? Those so-called tourists are just passersby and we are the real tourists."

"However, didn't the task say that we are security guards and had to obey orders?" Chen Jinghan pinched her nose and took a deep breath from her mouth. She took this opportunity to ask a question.

Xiao Li explained, "What if our tourism attraction is to 'play as security guards' and the obedience to our duty is the first rule of the game. Then wouldn't it make sense? Compared to the roller coasters and Ferris wheels of other parks, doesn't this attraction have an overwhelming advantage? This type of attraction is so interesting. I like it very much."

Chen Jinghan, "......"

She believed that this bigshot was telling the truth. After all, he was so comfortable here. But...

"How can an experience that no one can pass become popular? Are people in this world rushing to die?" She couldn't help questioning it.

"I'll add a premise to this. For example, the original setting of this attraction wasn't actual death." Xiao Li walked a bit further away from the blood pool.

"You mean that they're not dead?" Chen Jinghan became even more confused.

Shen Chenzhi leaned in Xiao Li's direction and blocked the blood pool for him. A light scent of ice and snow came from his body and unexpectedly decreased the strange smell in the air.

"No, I mean they won't die in the original setting." Xiao Li continued. "After I ate the clue candy from the exhibition hall. I heard a voice talking about abnormalities and taking emergency measures. Then my consciousness returned here."

Zheng Yi had to interrupt him. "Wait, didn't you say that you saw President Sun?"

Xiao Li honestly admitted, "I lied to you."

Zheng Yi, "......"

"Secondly, the painting we got was half crying and half smiling." Xiao Li looked at President Sun. "I think you have the most say in this. After all, 'they' are your partners."

Black Star stood motionless in the pool. Xiao Li was worried that he had fainted. Only his open eyes proved that he was still alive.

President Sun stood beside him but couldn't stand it anymore. He started to crawl to the edge of the pool. By the time Xiao Li's cue arrived, he was gasping for breath.

Xiao Li kept speaking. "Future Theme Park is built in the future. If there is an experience attraction in the future, it is possible to extract your consciousness from your body and place it into the 'security guard experience' attraction of the theme park. Inside, you won't remember who you are and will experience haunted pavilions one after another. Even if you die, there is no worry because you aren't really dead. You will wake up in reality. Such stimulating and innovative attractions would be popular."