Chapter 141

TL Note: For Xie Zeqing's name, the Xie has the same problem as Ye Qi in CR. The normal sites I use gave me Xie but apparently when used as a surname, it is actually Ye. So from now on, Xie Zeqing's name will be Ye Zeqing.

[TL Note by Rainbow Reads] [Chapter begins below]

____________________________________

Beyond the surveillance video, the papers with the experiment on reincarnators were getting longer.

[There is an error in the experiment.]

[Experiments 003 (Hercule) and 005 (Kudo) had fled. The door was destroyed and they left the room with experiment 001 (Shen Chenzhi).]

[No, wait, the doors of the experiments' room are being forced open. How did they do it? Numbers 0921-0942 were released and Area 0 was damaged. It isn't possible to estimate the damage for the time being.]

[The core operator's station in Area 0 has been destroyed and it is out of control.]

...............

[Damn, who proposed to lock up experiment003 (Hercule)?]

[...He shouldn't have been allowed in.]

[Since it has reached this point, I suggest releasing 1-328 'Bloody Butcher' to kill experiment 003 (Hercule) as soon as possible. Then return the experimental materials of Zone 0 to quell the chaos.]

...............

[Maybe if experiment 003 (Hercule) can survive 1-328's first wave, we can make a small deal with him...]

************

In another area of the laboratory, Ye Zeqing and Lin Qili were running wildly together.

Ye Zeqing and Xiao Li were different. Ye Zeqing had been in another area of the laboratory when he came in. In addition, most of the researchers were focused on analyzing Xiao Li. Therefore, Ye Zeqing didn't encounter too much danger and was joined by Lin Qili.

Then as they were walking together, there was an explosion in front of them. There was a continuous roar, accompanied by the cries of ghosts and wolves. The entire underground passages shook violently and nearly collapsed. Lin Qili had to hold the wall to stabilize her body. She tiptoed to look into the grey smoke ahead. "Yanluo, what is the situation in front?"

Ye Zeqing's face was very ugly. "Ghosts..."

"A ghost ran out?"

"I feel like this is 'a hundred ghosts at night'. This type of instance world is crazy and no one can complete the task in this situation!"

"It started well. Who let them out?" Lin Qili's face was grey.

Speaking of this, the first person that appeared in Ye Zeqing's mind was Xiao Li. Then he shook his head, telling himself that it was impossible even for Xiao Li. It was probably a problem with the laboratory.

"Run!"

The turbulence in front of them was becoming more and more serious. Lin Qili broke and she turned around and ran with Ye Zeqing. It wasn't easy to escape in the shaking corridor. Just as she and Ye Zeqing were frantically running forward, a middle-aged man behind a glass door stopped them. "Hey, the two of you, wait-"

If Xiao Li was here, he would see with one glance that this man was Brother Memories. Brother Memories was very hungry after vomiting up Kudo's memories. This time, he saw the delicious food delivered to the door and couldn't help saying. "There's something wrong with the console over there. I can help you but the price is that you have to give me something."