Chapter 171

Xiao Li stared at the words in the little yellow book for a moment.

To be honest, if these words were spoken by a stranger or even someone he knew in reality, he wouldn't respond to them. If he saw the messages, he would even pull them onto the blacklist.

However, perhaps it was because the little yellow book had been with him for a long time and there was little sense of existence around him. Thanks to this filter, he actually saw a bit of loss from the little yellow book's words? There was even some panic and stress.

It was like a teenager wondering, 'I like him so much. Why doesn't he like me? What can I do to make him like me?' It was just that the little yellow book wasn't a harmless teenager. He was an indescribable evil existence.

In fact, everyone more or less had some evil thoughts. It was just that more people were restrained due to their moral values as humans. The little yellow book didn't have these constraints. His current patience and concession were because he loved a person.

These two emotions combined with the existence of the little yellow book itself inexplicably made Xiao Li feel it was a bit contradictory and cute. This type of honesty wasn't annoying.

He smiled without thinking as he opened the pen lid and wrote a line underneath. [...Then put up with it.]

Little yellow book: [If one day, I can't endure it anymore and really treat you like I described, will you be angry?]

Xiao Li tried to imagine such a scene. [I will.]

Little yellow book: [Will you ignore me and even hate me?]

Xiao Li repeated: [I will.]

The little yellow book was silent. He seemed to be simulating Xiao Li ignoring him and hating him. Then the little yellow book wrote a few lines. [Don't ignore me.]

[I can't stand you ignoring me, let alone hating me.]

Xiao Li's answer was simple compared to the little yellow book's emotional instability. [Then hold back.]

He had to put an end to this type of thing from the root of the matter.

Little yellow book: [......]

It was said so simply with no conscience. He sighed again, turned the pages of the book and actively closed himself.

Xiao Li smiled. He was reaching out to open the little yellow book when he heard the door open. A tall figure came through the door while carrying a lunch box in his hand. Shen Chenzhi put the meal on Xiao Li's table and pulled over a chair from the side to sit next to Xiao Li. The man's facial features were handsome as his eyes fell on Xiao Li. His voice was 70% soft and 30% helpless. "I don't know what you wanted to eat so I bought a bit of everything."

"Thank you." Xiao Li split open the chopsticks and casually asked, "What about you?"

Shen Chenzhi briefly replied, "I've eaten."

Xiao Li let out a vague hum. By the time he was about to finish the meal Shen Chenzhi got him, the sky outside was already completely dark. Another night had come to Future Theme Park.

The rest of the reincarnators returned to the dormitory one by one. Their expressions weren't heavy but they weren't smiling. Xiao Li bit a piece of fried chicken wing and glanced at Fu Guangbo and the others. He asked them with his eyes, '?'

Fu Guangbo shrugged. "I didn't find out anything. Annie said that the office building is always unattended and only the exhibition halls need patrolling. She doesn't understand why we were suddenly arranged to patrol the office building."