Chapter 135

Xiao Li shone a flashlight on the face of the statue.

The fountain statue originally had fat cheeks and was doll-like cute. His pupils were facing the front door but somehow, at his moment, he seemed to be glancing in Xiao Li's direction. Once he found that his angle wasn't quite right, he turned back to the front in the blink of an eye.

Xiao Li took a few steps back, the light of the flashlight directly on the statue's face as he looked thoughtfully at it. Xie Zeqing looked at the statue in the fountain. "I didn't notice the ghost in him..."

Xiao Li added, "You didn't notice the ghost in Wu Gong."

Xie Zeqing was a bit stung. "Some ghosts have special abilities and I really don't see the breath on them until they voluntarily reveal their identity."

In addition, he was used to relying on Xiao Li and didn't maximize his physique to examine Wu Gong. Humans were inert creatures. Once they found others to rely on, they would easily choose to give up the right to think to the other side.

Xiao Li continued to look at the fountain statue. Zheng Yi didn't understand the details but he could feel that Xie Zeqing had been dealt a blow. Thus, he showed a faint fighting smile. He didn't know if it was Xiao Li's illusion but as he watched, the statue's urine-ah no, the fountain water became more turbulent. The water seemed a bit thicker than what it was just now.

Xiao Li looked at the little angel of the fountain for 30 seconds. Then he took back the light of flashlight and took a few steps forward to push open the door of the old bungalow.

"It... that's it?!" Lin Qili asked while pointing to the statue.

"Otherwise? Do you want to ask it why the fountain suddenly turned on? Perhaps it is a welcoming ceremony." Xiao Li stated as he entered the old house.

The rest followed with only Alice at the end. She hesitated as she touched a camera in her pocket before taking a photo of the fountain. Then she strode to the back of the line. This old bungalow wasn't as dilapidated as it looked on the outside. On the contrary, it was very clean.

This wasn't an ordinary haunted place. There were no dust or blood. It was clean like people were living in it. It was very big and empty. The roof was a semicircle with an arch. There was no chandelier on it. Xiao Li even faintly smelled the light scent of disinfected water.

Zheng Yi followed Xiao Li and whispered, "How can I not see this as a place where Qian Zixuan works? Is she really a babysitter or was she fooling us?"

Xiao Li shook his head. He lit up the front with a flashlight and entered deeply.

"Wait-ah!" Lin Qili called out but she only had time to say the first word when the change happened.

Just as the reincarnators came to the middle of the old bungalow, the entire floor suddenly collapsed like a mechanism had been touched. The group fell through the floor and darkness engulfed everything.

The empty floor quickly merged together again and the fountain of the old house stopped flowing. Bubbles appeared in the remaining water and it was like a mechanism as the water flowed to the bottom of the fountain.

*********

Xiao Li felt his entire body was in a state of weightlessness. Then he seemed to be helped by someone in the air so that he didn't fall head first to the ground. His shoulder still hit somewhere but it was like something silky was entangled around his arm and wrapped him in a relatively fixed position.

The floor here was different from the bungalow above. The light was very bright, a type of white light that made people feel panicked.

During the fall, the reincarnators were split up and fell to different places. Xiao Li looked around and didn't see anyone or hear any other sound. He took a deep breath and touched the wall, only to find the doll had fixed him to the spot with hair. Xiao Li touched the doll's little head and continued to walk forward.