Chapter 188

Thanks to Pan Jiming's hard support, the KTV ghost; Fu Zige seemed to recall his years in the bar. At that time, apart from the friends who came specifically for him, there were a few guests who cheered for him like this.

On the empty stage, the illusory figure of a man appeared. It was a translucent shadow with a slender figure, a melancholy face and slight stubble on his chin. He gave off a lonely air and the most striking thing was his eyes. It wasn't so obvious when looking through the crack in the door but now that his entire body had appeared, these two eyes were unusually 'nimble.'

The KTV ghost's eye sockets were like a black hole. The two blood-red eyeballs inlaid in the eye sockets were a type of ornament and they would flexibly jump up and down from time to time.

Pan Jiming let himself go. "Encore, encore. One more song!"

The KTV ghost gently stroked the microphone in front of him with one hand. He held it in the palm of his hand and started to sing into it. "Will you ever think of me at that time? The memories that are refusing to pass..."

The melody was low and sounded like a man reminiscing about the past. It was full of nostalgia.

"Okay, nice!" Pan Jiming looked to the left and right. He picked up half a chair leg from the ground and waved it around like a light stick. It wasn't until the end of the song that he licked his mouth which was thirsty from all the cheering.

Xiao Li used his mobile phone to record the two songs sung by the KTV ghost and waited for the next one. However, this time the KTV ghost didn't seem to keep planning on singing. He stood in front of the microphone for a long time, placed his forehead against the microphone and bowed deeply.

Upon seeing this, Xiao Li walked over and stood under the stage. He looked at the ghost and asked tentatively, "Do you want to go with me?"

In reality, such a situation would only result in killing the ghost or using some type of spell to bind and seal it. Otherwise, ghosts could easily gain power by killing. If Xiao Li ignored him, there would be other existences similar to the Ye family that would come.

Fu Zige didn't raise his head. His body gradually dissipated, turning into smoke before finally being sucked into the microphone in front of him.

A blood-coloured eye suddenly appeared on the pitch-black microphone. It turned flexibly, looking for a direction before jumping from the shelf, seemingly intending to jump directly into Xiao Li's arms.

Before it could touch Xiao Li, a golden thread stretched out from Xiao Li's schoolbag. It came from the little yellow book at the bottom. This thread tangled together with the black microphone, pulled it and disappeared into the bag.

Xiao Li touched the bag and found that the microphone possessed by the KTV ghost wasn't inside. He guessed that it was taken into the little yellow book like the previous Tan Li.

This was fortunate or it would take up space when he had more companions. He couldn't hold a microphone in one hand, hide a doll in his pocket and run around with a light bulb. Since it had entered the little yellow book, he could wait until he went back to interrogate it.

The disappearance of the KTV ghost restored coldness and silence to the bar.

Xiao Li carried his school bag on one shoulder and the light ghost automatically jumped back. He told Pan Jiming before leaving, "It's fine now."

Pan Jiming saw it and thought that Xiao Li had used some type of magic weapon to collect the ghost so it could be slowly educated. He followed Xiao Li and spoke respectfully, "Master Moriarty, thank you so much. Why don't we have a meal together so I can thank you? I can also invite Ye Zeqing."