Chapter 134

Xiao Li's mouth said so but his hands moved nonstop as he controlled the little man running to the other side of the street.

The hand chasing him could extend infinitely but due to the limitation of the arms, it was caught many times when the small man circled the utility poles or stores several times. It failed to catch the relatively more flexible small person.

One man and one hand chased each other on the side of the road in the game.

Kudo was relieved to see that the small person wasn't caught. He observed the hand in the game for a while before taking the initiative to ask, "If it can't catch Wu Gong in the game, do we have to play with it forever? According to Wu Gong's statement, there is no punishment for death and it will instead return to Wu Gong's living room..."

"This is more like a warning." Chu He followed Kudo's analysis. "The game is warning Wu Gong of the possible dangers around him? For example, when walking down the stairs he will encounter the hand. He will also encounter it when staying at home. Even if he leaves the community through the window, he will encounter it at the security guard room..."

Wu Gong immediately cried out, "Then how can I run? Isn't death everywhere? Hosts, you have listened to so many ghost stories very day. There must be a way to save me, right?"

Kudo looked around Wu Gong's house before finally stopping on him. "Mr Wu, now isn't the time to hide you. You really haven't done any ghosts games? Or you haven't encountered anything?"

"I really haven't." Wu Gong scratched his head anxiously and pushed up the hair over his forehead, exposing a too high hairline. "I'm in my house all the time and play games every day when I come back from work? How can I meet a ghost? If I knew then I would tell you!"

Due to this action, Wu Gong's sleeve fell up, exposing his arms. 10 centimeters from the underside of his shoulder, there was a sharp black and white line on his arm. The skin above was the same as his face but the skin below this line was relatively dark.

Kudo asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Wu Gong shrugged, "Before, I went to play on an island in the sun and forgot to put on sunscreen."

Chu He wondered, "Then why only one arm? What about the other one?"

The moment his words emerged, it was unknown if it was Chu He's illusion but the temperature of the entire room seemed to drop 10 degrees. He cautiously took a step back.

Wu Gong didn't think too much. He also pushed up the sleeve of his left arm, revealing another even-skinned arm. "It is because I applied the sunscreen with my right hand at the time. I applied it to my whole body except for my right arm. Thus, it turned out to be tanned in this funny way."

Although he explained it this way, Chu He's hand was still holding onto the life-saving item in his pocket. It didn't seem like a lie. Qian Zixuan might have obvious clues but no clues had been found on Wu Gong's side...

Kudo was thinking when he suddenly heard Xiao Li, who had been concentrating on playing the 'chasing game' with the ghost, open his mouth. "Wu Gong, where did you go on the day you met this hand. Show me where I should go."

The suddenly named Wu Gong was stunned for a moment. "Ah?"

Xie Zeqing gave Wu Gong his seat. He sat in front of the computer screen, struggling to identify the location of the game's little person. Fortunately, Xiao Li hadn't run too far. As a local, he could still recognize this specific place.

Xiao Li manipulated the character in the game and bypassed the hand circled around a column. He watched Wu Gong and repeated the question. Wu Gong reached out and pointed on the computer screen to the right. "Go this way. I... my company is here and I drive past every day."