Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Mysterious Crystal Mine

    Lin Zhuo never expected that it would be so difficult to catch a cat.

    This cat didn't have the slightest aura fluctuations. It was just a mortal cat. Its movements looked a bit sluggish, but it was incredibly flexible. It could even predict her movements, always making her succeed by a little bit.

    It was not that she was catching the cat, but that the cat was teasing her.

    Lin Zhuo was tossed about for five minutes, out of breath, and didn't even touch a single hair on it.

    And this cat gracefully leaped to the top of the mine entrance, stepped on a pile of vines, and looked down at her condescendingly from a distance of a teleportation array.

    The pupils shone slightly, revealing a touch of disdain.

    Lin Zhuo: "..." Okay, the way of heaven is reincarnation, she disliked the dirty cat just now, but now the cat dislikes her for having low power, nothing wrong with it.

    But—who doesn't know how to use a spell? Cough, although being forced to use spells by a mortal cat is quite embarrassing... Lin Zhuo rubbed his nose, recalled the spells the original owner had learned, mobilized the spiritual power in his body, and pointed at the vines under the cat to pinch a spell .

    The vine trembled slightly under her operation, the cat leaped away quickly, the vine was delayed for a moment, and exploded upwards, forming a cage, and the net was empty.

    Lin Zhuo continued to pinch several spells to attack it, but it dodged them one by one.

    Although she is the root of five spirits, she is not very proficient in using spells.

    The original owner was not in contact with her, and she used spells for the first time since she came to this world. Soon, the original owner's body that could not contain much aura was emptied by her.

    Seeing that she had stopped casting spells, the cat also stopped. Coincidentally, it returned to its original position, stepping on the vines and scorning her.

    Lin Zhuo looked up at the cat and narrowed his eyes.

    The next moment, the aura around it became chaotic and formed a heavy pressure, causing it to fall to the ground uncontrollably.

    Lin Zhuo rushed to catch it before it hit the ground.

    She held the cat by the back of its neck and tapped its forehead: "Keep running, I can catch you back.

    Come on, I'm going to wash you clean now... Ah!" In an instant, the teleportation burst With a flash of white light, Lin Zhuo and the cat disappeared in place.

    ... After being teleported for five minutes, Lin Zhuo was still a little overwhelmed.

    The teleportation array seemed to be a very high-end gadget. In fact, she suffered the pain of being torn to pieces when she passed by.

    It hurts, it hurts too much.

    Lin Zhuo even wondered if mining itself is not the punishment in the prison, but traveling through the teleportation array is? But she looked back at the cat she brought in, it was alive and kicking, it scratched the back of her hand as soon as it came in, and then disappeared in a flash.

    Maybe the pain of the teleportation array is only for people with cultivation, Lin Zhu thought bitterly.

    wrong.