Chapter 57

Chapter Fifty-Seven

    Lin Zhuo was caught off guard by this turn of events, and looked up at the woman in front of him.

    This person's eyes are gorgeous and terrifying, and there is a long branch in the red dress. When the wind blows, people can see her snow-white thighs, which are half hidden and half visible.

    Reminiscent of what she said just now, the identity of the woman in front of her is ready to be revealed - Sang Wu's mother, the owner of the Wenqing Pavilion.

    Feeling the harsh murderous aura, a fine layer of cold sweat broke out on Lin Zhuo's back.

    Xuanli is far away in Wuwang Mountain, it is impossible to appear here to be her rescuer.

    She has no other help now, but can only move out of Sangwu.

    So she mediated with him: "Senior, is there any misunderstanding? Can you let the young master meet with me and clarify in person?" "Misunderstanding?" The woman raised her hand and held a long whip in her hand, "There is Misunderstood, so what?" She swung her long whip, and swung it at Lin Zhuo's body, the level of suppression made it impossible for her to dodge, the whip was so fast in her eyes that there was only an afterimage, and she could only watch helplessly. The long whip was about to fall on her—but a person suddenly broke through the air, stood in front of her, and raised his hand to grab the long whip.

    Brown hair in a black robe, golden pupils, and a slender figure, standing there, like an unshakable towering mountain.

    Lin Zhuo looked at his back, and his heart beat wildly for no reason: Xuanli! How could he appear here! I saw him pursing his thin lips tightly, and pulling hard, the long whip came out of the hand of the master of Wenqing Pavilion.

    The owner of the Wenqing Pavilion staggered, and was pulled straight by this force and slammed into the wooden building next door.

    She was not stable, but Xuanli didn't intend to let her go, and with a flick of his hand, the long whip lashed towards her! "Mother—" "Crack!" The long whip, as soft as silk and as hard as a branding iron, landed on the back of the young man who suddenly flew out with relentless force.

    A strong smell of blood immediately diffused.

    After Xuanli drew the whip, he let go of his hand, and he threw the long whip on the ground.

    He turned to look at Lin Zhuo, "Are you okay?" Lin Zhuo took a deep breath, then rolled his eyes and said, "It's okay."

    She had a lot of questions in her mind, but she glanced at Hong Gu beside her, but she still didn't ask any questions. Export.

    Go back and talk, this is not a good place to talk.

    ... Honggu received the girl's apprehensive gaze, and shrank herself back a little tremblingly.

    The situation just now was too scary... Working under the Wenqing Pavilion, the Pavilion Master has seen it before.

    I don't know what kind of grievances there is between the pavilion master and her newly hired teacher, as soon as they come up, they just want to whip the whip, but this teacher doesn't know where to find reinforcements, so he directly whips the whip against the pavilion master! You must know that the pavilion master is in the late stage of Jindan, and there is no Nascent Soul True Monarch in Sishui County. The pavilion master's cultivation is enough to walk sideways in Sishui County.

    Right now, a character who can make the Pavilion Master feel embarrassed has appeared out of thin air! Hong Gu was inexplicably relieved, but fortunately, she had been respectful and not perfunctory in the past two days.