Chapter 77

Chapter Seventy-Seven

    When the people outside the dangerous situation

    want to break the secret, the people inside the secret gradually become anxious.

    "Xiao Cui, how long do you think it will take us to get out of this bamboo forest... It's been four days, and apart from the mice at the beginning, I haven't seen any other living things..." Beside

    Lin Zhuo, a female shaving face complained impatiently.

    This is Zhuo Mumin, the younger sister of the two sisters who bought her bamboo rat meat——because she advanced after eating rat meat, she became acquainted with her inexplicably, chatting with her all the way, while her older sister Zhuo Mulan was gentle and demure, much calmer.

    "Let's go ahead and have a look..."

    Lin Zhuo also felt that the bamboo forest seemed a little abnormal, it was just that they couldn't get out, and they didn't even see the people walking in front.

    You must know that before these casual cultivators fought against the bamboo rats, those disciples of the sect had already crossed the group of bamboo rats to hunt for treasures, and the bamboo rats on the sixth level of Qi training were really not taken seriously by these sect disciples.

    "Well, I'll listen to you..."

    Zhuo Mumin's face became silent for a while, and then he caught a glimpse of something and winked at her.

    "Xiao Cui, that senior is still following us..."

    Lin Zhuo said lightly, "The legs are on his body, and I didn't open this secret realm, so he can follow if he wants to."

    Zhuo Mumin was talking about Sang I.

    Maybe because he knew that he would dislike her, Sang Wu didn't bother her, but followed her neither far nor close.

    This has almost become a spectacle in the secret realm -

    all the monks are very strange, why this ugly female nun can get his blue eyes.

    Some female cultivators who were overwhelmed by his appearance secretly envied Lin Zhuo and felt that she was playing hard to get. At first, Zhuo Mumin also thought that it was Wang Xiaocui who was deliberately hanging on to the male cultivator, but later she found out that Wang Xiaocui was real. I don't care about that male cultivator.

    This made her very curious about Wang Xiaocui: "Are you really not attracted to that senior at all? Your appearance is so much worse than his..."

    "Minmin!" Zhuo Mulan stopped her in a low voice .

    Unlike other nuns, Zhuo Mulan didn't think there was anything wrong with Wang Xiaocui.

    These people may think that there is a gap between the late stage of foundation building and the seventh level of Qi training, and the faces of the two sides are also very different, but they ignore that this female cultivator of the seventh level of Qi training has more than a dozen spirit beasts of the foundation building stage .

    Although she only brought a white cat with her for convenience along the way, she will never forget the shocking feeling that this nun came to rescue them with a dozen cats when she and her sister were surrounded by rats .

    With my younger sister's frizzy temper, I hope not to annoy this mysterious nun.

    Zhuo Mulan said to Lin Zhuo apologetically, "I'm sorry, Minmin spoke impulsively..."