Chapter 73

Chapter Seventy-Three

    After being surrounded by a group of cats, Lin Zhuo felt much more at ease.

    Luckily, she brought this spirit beast bag in.

    There are more than a dozen foundation building forces, not to mention walking sideways in this secret realm, at least it can keep her worry-free in this secret realm.

    Cats and mice are natural enemies in themselves, not to mention that these cats have crushed these mice. The bamboo mice that rushed towards her were constantly killed by the cats, and the bloody corpses were piled up on the ground, which was very deterrent.

    Later, the bamboo rats knew how powerful they were, so they walked around Lin Zhuo one after another, so Lin Zhuo heard the wailing of the surrounding monks: "God, why are all the rats over there rushing towards us?" "Senior Brother! Senior Brother, help me Ah senior brother, I am most afraid of mice ah ah ah——" "Hurry up, release the fireball!" "It's useless, brother," the female voice was about to cry, "The fireball can't even burn a hair of a mouse! "The person she called senior brother was in a state of desperation: "Water polo!" "Water polo is not good either!" Eh? Protected by a group of cats, Lin Zhuo, who looked like a tourist without moving a finger, suddenly became interested in these bamboo rats.

    She cast a small fireball and a small water ball at a dead mouse at her feet, but it really couldn't hurt it.

    The fur of this bamboo rat is invulnerable to fire and water.

    Lin Zhuo took a cursory glance, and there were hundreds of bamboo rats killed by cats at his feet, and there must have been thousands of bamboo rats fighting with monks in the distance.

    If the furs of these bamboo rats were taken out and sold...at least, they would have enough money to buy chestnuts for Xuanli.

    He burned a chestnut grove last time, and he has never made up for it, so he really feels guilty.

    Moreover, since she came in, she discovered that although the contract between the two had not been broken, the connection had been cut off by this secret realm.

    I don't know if the sudden loss of contact will scare him... Lin Zhuo sighed, and squatted down to research what else could be sold on this bamboo rat.

    Forget it, earn more spirit stones and buy him chestnuts to make amends.

    She took out a small knife made from Xuanjing Mine and tried the bamboo mouse's claw, and it took three strokes to cut it off. Her eyes lit up: this is not bad.

    As one of the top minerals in the Great Wilderness, Xuanjing Mine, this small knife can scratch the body of a Foundation Establishment cultivator without even injecting spiritual power.

    The bamboo rat's cultivation base is only the sixth level of Qi training, and it can withstand such damage. It must be very suitable for refining weapons.

    Lin Zhuo became interested, and tried the bones and tail of the bamboo rat respectively. The bones were also very hard, a little worse than the claws, and the teeth were as hard as the claws; the tail was actually stronger than the claws. At the same time, it was hard. Very resilient.

    After the trial, the small abacus in Lin Zhu's heart crackled, and he didn't feel scared at all when he saw the ferocious dead bamboo rats all over the ground.

    What are you afraid of? This is full of spirit stones! "Cat!" Just as the monk at the other end was struggling with the bamboo rat, a monk suddenly thought of the meowing that he had just heard, "I know why there are so many mice coming, the female nun just now There are cats!" "Can a cat...can drive so many mice here?" Several people hurriedly looked in the direction where the mice came, and saw a female cultivator squatting, playing...with the mice? ! She is very relaxed and relaxed, as if she did not come to a secret place, but like a curious child playing a game. Beside her, more than a dozen cats of different fur and color are fighting for her, and piles of bamboo rats The corpses were piled up on one side, all of them were killed by the cat's paw, which looked very intimidating.