Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen In Love

    While stroking the cat, Lin Zhuo checked the advanced harvest in his body.

    The process of advancing was not as painful as she imagined. After the dantian was washed away, the spiritual power returned to the eight extraordinary meridians, widening the meridians, which was actually very gentle.

    She guided the spiritual power in her body, walked a small circle, and then ran a big circle, finally mastered the control of her body and successfully advanced.

    As soon as she woke up, she felt that the capacity of spiritual power in her body had increased significantly, and what was even more surprising was that her spiritual consciousness had also expanded.

    When Zhao Yiqing sorted it out yesterday, his consciousness was only the size of a volleyball, but now it is the size of a basketball.

    The improvement of the short board also stimulates the strengths, which is really profitable.

    Lin Zhu let go of the cat and stood up satisfied.

    As soon as she moved, the jade box in her arms fell down and opened a crack, revealing the peacock flower inside.

    The cat immediately leaned forward and stretched out its paws.

    "Hey, I can't eat it!" Lin Zhuo hurriedly bent down, trying to pick up the jade box, but the cat moved faster than her, opened the jade box, took out a flower, and bit half of it in one bite.

    The remaining half was hanging by its mouth, half-covering its face, only revealing a pair of shining golden pupils.

    Bright and hot, like a raging flame, and like a scorching sun, it makes people turn into moths and jump into it without thinking about themselves.

    Lin Zhuo was caught by these eyes for a moment, and was in a daze for a while.

    The cat pressed its paw on her hand, and she shivered and woke up.

    Really worthless, Lin Zhu spurned himself in his heart. After being single for a long time, even a cat looks good... "Okay," she squatted down again, and said to the cat, "Eat it as you like, just treat it as if I gave it to you." You apologize."

    She went to collect the jade box, but the cat's claw kept pressing on the back of her hand, unwilling to let her move.

    Lin Zhuo said helplessly, "Do you want to eat again?" The cat in front of him nodded.

    For some reason, Lin Zhuo saw something elegant and luxurious.

    "I have other uses for the rest, so I can't give it to you..." Lin Zhuo thought for a while, and took out the thousand-foot bottle containing honey, "How about I treat you to this?" She picked a blade of grass , drip honey on top.

    The cat leaned over and sniffed it, then moved its head away in disgust, but still did not let go of its paws.

    Lin Zhuo had no choice but to take out the bottle containing royal jelly and drip a few drops: "What about this one?" The cat leaned over and reluctantly let go of its paw.

    Lin Zhuo couldn't help laughing: his mouth is quite sticky, he doesn't eat peacock flowers and royal jelly, and he doesn't know what he ate to survive.

    She put the jade box into her bosom, picked a palm-sized broad leaf, cleaned it with a small water polo technique, and then poured out royal jelly for it, which filled half of the leaf.

    The cat put the remaining half of the peacock flower aside, stretched out its little pink tongue and licked the royal jelly one by one.

    Lin Zhuo's heart trembled because of the cuteness of this little appearance. She cupped her face and looked at the cat - today's cat is very clean, free from grass blades and dust, revealing its orange-yellow body with brown horizontal stripes interlaced on it.