Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One Shaved Hair

    Lin Zhuo raised his head and saw a man standing in the air, his black robe was blown up by the wind, his aura was chilling, it seemed that there was a layer of blindness blocking his face, and he couldn't see his face clearly, only a glimpse of a slender and thin figure under the robe shape.

    This figure made her feel somewhat familiar.

    It seems... a bit like that orange cat in human form? ! The more Lin Zhu looked, the more he felt that the two figures overlapped.

    She thought of what Tang Hong had said, and of the anomalies in the market, and suddenly had a bold guess in her mind: the orange cat is equal to the Prison Suppressing Divine Beast and Xuanli Zhenjun! As soon as this thought came to her mind, her heart beat wildly.

    is it possible? She asked herself in her heart: Is it really possible for this kind of thing to happen? But she had a faint thought in her heart—even time travel has happened, what else is impossible? Lin Zhuo was in shock and doubt, but Miao Qingshu was sweating coldly.     She has never heard of the name of Zhenjun Xuanli, but she knows what the word Zhenjun stands for - Nascent Soul cultivator, the top of Dahuang's cultivation base! It's really strange, what kind of shit luck did Lin Zhuo have, to let a real king make a move and give her a magic weapon of space? She was jealous and hated in her heart, but forced a smile on her face: "I don't know that this thing is a gift from the true emperor, but I blamed Junior Sister Lin Zhuo by mistake. I will apologize to Junior Sister."     Lin Zhuo's thoughts were pulled back immediately, His eyes fell back on Miao Qingshu.     "There's no need to make an apology," she said calmly, "I just hope that Senior Sister Miao can keep her promise..." "Junior Sister Lin," Miao Qingshu realized that the True Monarch hadn't left yet, so he had to suppress his anger, "Don't be aggressive. .”     Lin Zhuo didn’t answer, but just looked at her fixedly.     Miao Qingshu was afraid of the relationship between the true king above and Lin Zhuo, so she didn't dare to be arrogant, but her heart was pushed to the verge of collapse by the increasing pressure.     She asked Nie Xiao for help again: "Ah Xiao!" Nie Xiao pursed her lips: "Junior Sister Lin, how about this, Qing Shu is a girl who loves beauty, and I shave her eyebrows for her."

    He already knew in his heart that this matter could not be done well no matter what, the mistake had already been made, instead of letting Miao Qingshu bear it, it would be better for him to stand up and restore Zhenjun Xuanli's favor towards him to the greatest extent.     Miao Qingshu didn't expect Nie Xiao to respond in this way, and she was very moved immediately: "Ah Xiao, you don't have to do this for me..." Nie Xiao patted the back of her hand as a sign of comfort: "It's nothing, how can this kind of thing happen?" I can let a woman do it.     I am your fiancé, so I naturally want to protect you."     Miao Qingshu was even more moved, her eyes turned red, "Ah Xiao..." "Pfft," someone in the crowd laughed He said, "Shouldn't you just shave your eyebrows? It's a big deal, and you can make a look of parting from life and death. Who are you going to sing for?" With this man taking the lead, everyone in the prison trembling under the pressure of the real king couldn't help but follow. booing.     These people are used to judging the situation, and when they saw a True Monarch Xuanli appearing out of nowhere to support Lin Zhuo, they taunted Nie Xiao one after another: "Little lady, give me the mine. If he doesn't shave, I will shave it. I only want half of it, and the price is affordable." No deception!" "That's right, for so many mines, not to mention the eyebrows, I can just shave my hair!" "You think it's you? That's the young suzerain of Amaterasu Sect. It's okay to shave your hair!" I thought he had entered Buddhism!"... Miao Qingshu has always been praised by others, how could she ever see such a battle? She couldn't hold her face anymore, but Nie Xiao still didn't change her face. She gathered spiritual power with her fingertips and wiped her eyebrows. Immediately, both eyebrows disappeared, and her face became extremely funny.     The crowd burst into laughter: "Hahahaha, this little appearance is really unique. You don't need to paint on your face, you can go out and be a juggler!" Yu is personable, and everyone thinks how beautiful they are in their hearts.     If they see Nie Shaozong's current appearance, will their hearts still be moved!" "Little brother," another person shrank aside boldly A disciple of Tianzhao Sect came up with an idea, "If you have a picture stone on you, you should quickly record this scene.     After you bring it back to the sect, make a bunch of copies and sell it, you will definitely make a fortune!" Miao Qingshu Hearing these words, while being angry in my heart, I became more and more guilty.