Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    Let's learn from each other,

    Qingyang has never been pointed at the tip of his nose with a weapon in his life -

    because usually before others make this action, he has already been swung down by his sword.

    This has been the case from the time he practiced Qi to Jindan, not to mention his later promotion to Nascent Soul, in the whole Great Wilderness, few people dared to oppose him.

    He raised his eyes to look at the woman with the horizontal knife in front of her. She only had her left arm left, but she was still playing with the golden backed big ring knife vigorously. It was a lot of hard work.

    Seeing that Qingyang didn't answer, Shen Lingshuang moved the tip of the knife a little closer: "Do you not know about the relationship between Xuanli and Lin Zhuo, or are you covering up for Xuanli and don't want to say?"

    Qingyang didn't answer her, but asked He asked an irrelevant question: "Are you practicing double saber?"

    Shen Lingshuang said: "No."

    Qingyang admired sincerely: "If you practice saber technique with your left arm after breaking your arm... this saber The law is still better than everyone I have ever seen."

    "Don't talk about it," Shen Lingshuang said, "I didn't know that Jianjun is so smooth-tongued."

    Qingyang touched his nose, but he was not discouraged: "Another day I want to compete with friends."

    Shen Lingshuang said: "I don't compete with people with the same hands and feet."

    Qingyang: "..."

    He was stunned for a moment, looked into Shen Lingshuang's eyes, and smiled slightly: "Since Taoism If you don’t want to compete with me, then when you are willing, I will tell you what happened to Xuanli and Lin Zhuo.”

    Shen Lingshuang’s saber moved forward a few more points, and the golden ring on the back of the saber struck each other, clanking Make a noise: "You threaten me?"

    Qingyang said: "I just used the way of others to treat others.

    Daoist friend held a knife against me, but he didn't have the slightest sincerity to talk."

    Shen Lingshuang listened , looked at him for a while, and took back the knife in his hand.

    Shen Lingshuang said: "So now, can I have a good talk with Qingyang Sword Lord?"

    Qingyang said: "No."

    He said solemnly: "People with the same hands and feet are not worthy of talking to you."

    Shen Lingshuang: "..."

    Qingyang watched her choke, turned and left, a sly pleasure flashed in his eyes inexplicably.

    A milk cat suddenly got out of Qingyang's storage bag and jumped onto his shoulder: "Childish."

    Qingyang glanced at him and said, "Each to each other."

    ... The

    next day, Lin Zhuo was in Wuwang Having nothing to do in the mountain, he ran to the wooden building.

    Shen Lingshuang was not there, it was said that she had gone to help Mingxuan collect herbs. Outside the wooden building, a bunch of cats lay lazily basking in the sun, while Qingyang was practicing walking.