Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Sweetheart

    It was already an hour and a half later when Lin Zhuo arrived at Shannan Town with Tang Hong on a peacock.

    It took an hour to travel from Wuwang Mountain to Shannan Town, and half an hour spent in the middle was Tang Hong practicing the technique of Yukong.

    After building the foundation, monks can use their spiritual power to fly in the air, but this kind of flying method consumes too much of their own spiritual power, so long-distance flights use flying instruments and teleportation arrays.

    The sky is forbidden in Wuwang Mountain, and no one below Nascent Soul can fly, so even though Tang Hong is already a foundation cultivator, she has never practiced the method of flying.

    Lin Zhuo only thought of this question when he was sitting on the peacock with Tang Hong. After thinking about it, he immediately pulled Tang Hong off the peacock's back.

    Although Tang Hong now uses a bracelet to cover up her cultivation level to the fifth level of Qi training, but if she really needs to escape for her life, there are completely two speeds of being able to fly in the air and not being able to fly.

    One more level of skill is one more guarantee of survival.

    So even though Tang Hong was proficient in fifteen minutes, Lin Zhuo forced Tang Hong to practice for half an hour.

    She didn't take her away from Wuwang Mountain until she confirmed that there was nothing wrong with Tang Hong.

    Before entering Shannan Town, both of them swallowed a Yi Rong Pill.

    Lin Zhuo didn't appear the same as last time, but changed to an ordinary or even slightly ugly face, and Tang Hong also turned herself into a gray country boy.

    When the two walked on the street, no one would take a second look. Even if Tang Hong left Wuwang Mountain for the first time and looked around at all kinds of things on the street, no one would care.

    Lin Zhuo didn't stay long in Shannan Town, she led Tang Hong, and instead of going to ride the Lion Heron, she ran directly to the teleportation formation to Sishui County.

    She still had some lingering fears about the pain caused by the teleportation array, and her face couldn't help but stiffen a little.

    Seeing Lin Zhuo's expression was not right, Tang Hong asked, "Senior Sister, what's wrong with you?" Lin Zhuo shook his head, "It's nothing."

    She bit the bullet and stepped onto the teleportation array, and then a white light flashed, and in the blink of an eye, the two arrived in Sishui County.

    Lin Zhuo opened his eyes and found that the teleportation this time did not cause the pain he imagined.

    —Of course, this is also relative.

    If passing through the teleportation array before was like shredding the spiritual consciousness, then this time it was just a small piece dug out of the spiritual consciousness.

    Still painful, but acceptable.

    She checked her spiritual consciousness, and it was only reduced by a small amount, which was almost negligible. On the system panel, it was only reduced by 50 points just like last time.

    She thought about it, the reason why she crossed the teleportation array the first two times was because her spiritual sense was still very weak at that time, deducting 50 points once was a sky-high price for her at the time, but it was nothing for her now what.