Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    After recovering from the illness

    , the conflict between Qingyang and Shen Lingshuang was miraculously resolved, and the two began to stay together all day long... to exchange ideas.

    In the past, apart from practicing swords, Qingyang seldom touched other methods of cultivation. He used to believe that one method should be used to deal with all methods, and that one method should be used to deal with all kinds of changes. Therefore, he only focused on the sword in his hand and never understood other methods. s things.

    But staying in Wuwang Mountain, being idle is also idle...

    When Qingyang is free, he and Shen Lingshuang exchanged various battle experiences.

    Because the two big brothers couldn't move their bodies freely for the time being, they took Lin Zhuo to practice.

    Then Lin Zhuo was sent into mixed doubles because of his poor fighting skills, and he started devil training again.

    The devil training of these two people was much more ruthless than Tang Hong's training, which was simply to make her repeat various exercises mechanically.

    Qingyang also took out his treasured puppet to accompany her as a training partner. The puppet moved quickly, comparable to a golden pill, and was covered with blades, comparable to a giant mace—the kind with small arms that are still extremely flexible.

    Qingyang and Shen Lingshuang took turns using their spiritual sense to manipulate the puppet to push behind Lin Zhuo, forcing her to rapidly improve her footwork, body shape, ability to predict, and speed of moves between life and death, and she had to experience countless life-and-death pursuits every day.

    Under the exaggeration of this...well, the atmosphere of being diligent and motivated, everyone is united and tense, serious and lively, peacocks don't flirt with girls anymore, and practice honestly.

    After five days of devil training, Mingxuan came out of the customs and successfully practiced the elixir for Zhao Yiqing's illness.

    Zhao Yiqing's condition worsened, and she has been in a coma for a while.

    Lin Zhuo originally thought that she could help Zhao Yiqing sort out the chaotic aura in the past, but this time when he went to see Zhao Yiqing, he found that the chaotic aura around her had disappeared.

    ——To be precise, her spiritual root is almost crippled, and she almost loses the ability to breathe out spiritual energy.

    She lay there quietly, being hanged by Mingxuan with ordinary warming medicinal herbs.

    Lin Zhuo looked at Ming Xuan: "Will her body be able to recover after taking this medicine?"

    Ming Xuan nodded, "You can practice again, but you need a lot of medicinal materials in the future."

    Lin Zhuo breathed a sigh of relief: "It's okay, I can It will be cured.

    I will find a solution for the medicinal materials."

    Mingxuan fed the medicine to Zhao Yiqing, after feeding it, Zhao Yiqing still didn't make any movement.

    Yun Bozhou stood aside with no expression on his face, but his slightly clenched fists revealed his nervousness.

    After a while, Lin Zhuo keenly noticed that the aura around him began to change.

    She let go of her consciousness, and found that Zhao Yiqing's body was breathing out turbid aura, except for the fire element.