Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Make a Wish

    After teleporting out of the mine through the array, Lin Zhuo still felt a slight tearing in his consciousness.

    But it was not as painful as when she went in, and it was still within her tolerance.

    But she was very sure that when she saw the two with Scarface, there was nothing abnormal on their faces.

    Does the pain decrease as the number of in and out increases? With doubts in her heart, she carried the cat and walked towards the cave where she lived--this mountain road, when she came here, she had heard the sound of water.

    If there is running water, it just happens to clean the cat.

    But after she followed the sound of the water for a while, she still couldn't find a place with running water.

    Afraid that she would get lost in the forest, she simply let go of her consciousness and scanned around.

    Then she freezes the direction with the most water elements, retracts her consciousness, and walks straight there.

    She didn't notice that the cat in her arms, when she let go of her consciousness, a faint light flashed in her eyes.

    After walking for five minutes, Lin Zhuo saw a clear stream.

    The stream is fast-moving, about one foot deep and three feet wide, and there are palm-sized fish swimming in the water, red and white, beautiful in color.

    Lin Zhuo was taken aback: Isn't this a koi? She looked up and down, and there were a few black carp and black carp, but she never saw such a brightly colored fish.

    The fish seemed to be waiting for her on the shore, wagging its tail and trying to jump to the surface.

    In such a rare situation, according to the customs of the previous life... Lin Zhuo immediately closed her eyes, put down the cat, and clasped her hands together: "Ki carp, can you let me go back to the original place?" After three seconds, she opened her eyes, full of excitement. is lost.

    It was still green mountains and green waters, and there was a cat beside her looking up at her, as if looking at a fool.

    Lin Zhuo smiled wryly, and said to himself, "What am I thinking...it really won't work..." "Then change your wish..." Lin Zhuo gave up on himself, "Bless me to hang out every day, Randomly pick up spiritual treasures, drop spirit beasts from the sky, hang up the sky, um, it’s better to use the prison-suppressing beast in Wuwang Mountain, so that I can walk sideways in Wuwang Mountain..." "Forget it..." After a while, Lin Zhuo lowered his head and murmured, "Such an unrealistic wish, it's better to wish that I will never meet a beast.

    " at her feet.

    She took a closer look: the koi in the water was gone, and the cat beside her was holding it in its mouth.

    Then it slowly, like showing off its power to her, swallowed the fish in two or three bites, and in a blink of an eye, there was only a pile of fish bones left on the ground.

    Lin Zhuo: "..." She's just made a wish, she just made a wish, and she doesn't want anyone to daydream.

    She was angry and funny: "I'll catch you and feed the beast!" The cat's golden pupils flickered.

    "Scared!" Lin Zhu felt bad for a moment, "I tell you, in this mountain, disobedient cubs will be taken away by fierce beasts!" She felt like a strange aunt who threatened children, but her intimidation The subject is a cat.