Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Lin Zhuo looked up at Tang Hong while     filming the commercial , signaling her to be quiet.

    Then she sent sound transmission talismans to Ji Xing and Zhuo Mulan respectively, and asked them to meet at Jin Yuxuan, and we would talk in detail after meeting.

    After sending out the sound transmission talisman, Lin Zhuo said to Tang Hong, "Xiao Tang, come with me."

    "Okay!" Tang Hong said enthusiastically, "Are you going to fight? Do you need me to call those senior brothers?"

    Lin Zhuo laughed dumbly: "It's not to fight."

    She paused for a while, and then said: "But I may need to use your senior brothers... I will ask you to help me call them."

    "No problem!" Tang Tang Hong said, "Even if they don't want to come, I can let them come, they can't beat me!"

    Baqi poked out a small head from the side, weakly said: "They can't beat me..."

    Lin Zhuo: "... ..."

    These two children... look a little crooked.

    Nascent Souls are not Chinese cabbage, they are everywhere, there are only a few Nascent Souls in Qingyang Sword Sect, you can count them with two hands, and the rest are ordinary disciples below the Nascent Souls.

    She knocked on Baqi's head and said, "You are a true emperor of Yuanying, don't bully others with your cultivation."

    Baqi covered his head pitifully: "Good sister."

    Lin Zhuo turned to look at Tanghong again : "Xiaotang, as a disciple of Lord Sword, your status is naturally higher than others, and you must convince others with virtue."

    Tanghong smiled: "Senior sister, my master gave me a sword a few days ago."

    "Huh?"

    "This sword is called the Virtuous Sword."

    Tang Hong said solemnly, "Master said, our sword cultivators use virtue to convince people, that is, to conquer!"

    Baqi nodded sharply.

    Lin Zhuo: "..."

    This guy is not a sword cultivator, so she nodded...

    She thought that with the character of Sword Lord Qingyang, she must be a gentleman with integrity and modesty, but she never expected... Sword Lord Qingyang taught his disciples like this.

    Xiaotang has a flamboyant personality, so if he spoils her like this, she might not be able to raise her tail to the sky.

    She said helplessly: "If someone bullies you, you can fight back.

    But when nothing happens, don't cause trouble."

    "I know, Senior Sister," Tang Hong hugged her arm coquettishly, "Don't talk about this, let's go down the mountain Well, I want to eat the vinegar-roasted silver flame fish in Qingyang City!"

    Lin

    Zhuo took the two of them down the mountain to Jin Yuxuan, where Ji Xing had already been waiting there, and Zhuo Mulan was far away and hadn't arrived yet. , a few people drank a few sips of tea before ordering food.

    After sitting down in the private room, Lin Zhuo was about to speak, but Tang Hong pressed against her ear.

    "Senior Sister, I've been here before," Tang Hong said quietly to Lin Zhuo, "At that time, that Nie Xiao saw me being bullied, and wanted to get out of my mouth, and then I blackmailed him severely."