Chapter 63

Chapter 63: The Chestnut Grove

    After being rubbed on the head twice, Tang Hong was full of fighting spirit, and began to train Lin Zhuo with the devil again.

    Toss a group of peacocks over and over for her to ravage. After five days of this, the peacocks in the entire Peacock Valley... were all bald by Lin Zhuo.

    Facing the resentful eyes of a group of peacocks, Lin Zhuo went to Mingxuan to ask for a bunch of hair growth potion to apply on them with great guilt.

    ...and then received even more resentful eyes from them.

    The noble and elegant peacocks, after applying the potion, turned into red-haired pheasants one after another.

    The only one who survived was the white-fronted peacock that served as Lin Zhuo's mount - its strength had reached the foundation building level, and the level of suppression between it and her was too great, so Tang Hong gave up using that peacock to fight her. Fighting thoughts.

    Therefore, the only bright-eyed cub in the peacock flock has been favored by many female peacocks. When Lin Zhuo was about to take it away, this guy was still teasing his sister reluctantly... It's really hard to see.

    After tossing about the peacock, it's the market day once a month.

    This time Lin Zhuo didn't go to collect the points - after going out for a while, she no longer looked down on the mosquitoes.

    What's more, her main problem now is that the sea of ​​consciousness is not wide enough, and she already has enough spiritual consciousness.

    So she didn't go to join in the fun this day, but found a place in the Peacock Valley where the aura was a little more abundant, set up a spirit gathering formation, took out the spirit stone given by Lin Zhengfeng to bless the formation, and meditated for a whole day.

    Due to the isolation of the green lotus array in Wuwang Mountain, the communication with the spiritual energy from the outside world is slow, and the spiritual energy in the mountain is getting thinner and thinner.

    This is also the reason why the prisoners of Wuwangshan were extremely desperate when facing the Nine Layers of Lotus Platform: Reiki is like eating to a monk, how can you ask a person who can't eat enough to fight against the enemy? The five major sects are established in the best spiritual veins in the Great Desolation, and the aura is nourished abundantly. The disciples of the five major sects are all extremely talented. The only thing they lack is actual combat experience.

    Zongmen was reluctant to let these seedlings go outside to see blood too quickly, fearing that they would die prematurely if they were careless, so they came up with a way to let them fight the prisoners: the prisoners were fierce, bloody, determined to fight to the death, and barren. Being down and down can not only allow the disciples of the sect to be tempered, but also prevent them from being defeated all at once and completely devastated.

    Lin Zhuo advanced twice, the first time was because he accidentally got honey with rich spiritual energy, and the second time was because he was in Cangjie and was soaked by the abundant spiritual energy of Cangjie.

    If it weren't for these spirit stones that Lin Zhengfeng asked her elder brother to send, her next advancement would be in the Year of the Monkey.

    Lin Zhuo opened his eyes after finishing three big circles and nine small circles.

    She felt that she had reached the bottleneck of the seventh level of Qi training, and she was only able to step into the eighth level of Qi training—of course, the price she paid was also very obvious. The spiritual energy inside the top-grade spirit stone has dried up.