Chapter 45

Chapter Forty-Five

    Shen Lingshuang put down the pannier on her shoulders, held it with her hands, and a gold-backed big ring knife appeared in her hands.

    She held the knife and approached the man on the ground.

    The man didn't seem to mind her behavior at all, still curled up on the ground, cat-like lazy, as if he was a real cat.

    Shen Lingshuang couldn't see through the other party's intentions, raised the point of the knife, pointed at him, and asked coldly, "Who are you? Why are you pretending to be beside Lin Zhuo?" Hearing the word "Lin Zhuo", the pupils of the people on the ground shrank .

    Then, Shen Lingshuang saw him jumping up violently, leaping into the air, transforming into a giant tiger, swung his long tail, and cut off a three-foot-thick tree behind him with just the tail wind.

    There was a loud bang, startling countless birds.

    Lin Zhuo was startled when he heard this movement from afar.

    She looked into the distance, only seeing frightened birds and drifting dust and smoke.

    Her heart beats a drum: what happened? Xuanli has just been fed so many glazed grasses by her, and she is not conscious yet. She is not worried that Xuanli will be bullied, but she is afraid that some unlucky person will encounter Xuanli and be beaten... She will take the glazed grasses she just picked Inside the necklace, I decided to go and have a look.

    ... Shen Lingshuang was forced back two steps by the tiger's aura, almost unable to hold the knife in his hand steadily.

    "You are..." she hesitated, "Xuanli Zhenjun?" The tiger didn't respond to her, and pressed forward step by step, staring at the knife in her hand, confronting her.

    Shen Lingshuang was intimidated by this coercion, but did not show weakness in front of Xuanli, but clenched the handle of the knife even more tightly, saying: "I have admired the name of the True Monarch for a long time, but I don't know why the True Monarch is such an upright person, why would he hide by Lin Zhuo's side? "So what about Zhenjun? If Lin Zhuo was bullied, she would also support Lin Zhuo.

    Of course, she had the guts to ask this question because she knew that Zhenjun Xuanli had a bloodline, and would not do bullying or kill people for no reason.

    She bet that this True Monarch would not touch her.

    Therefore, she gritted her teeth and asked again under the pressure of the mighty Nascent Soul with her golden core body: "Why did you hide by Lin Zhuo's side? Please give me an explanation."

    She stared at the tiger, the tiger Looking back at her, Jin Tong's emotions were surging and unknown.

    One person and one tiger stared at each other for a moment, the tiger raised its claws and turned into a human form, and the pressure of the Nascent Soul disappeared suddenly.

    He sat lazily on the ground, leaning against the tree, lowered his head slightly, his brown hair was scattered and covered his expression, only a pair of dull eyes were exposed: "Who is the deity willing to be with, what does it have to do with you?" His voice was hoarse , like a drunk person, he seemed to be somewhat unconscious.

    Shen Lingshuang said: "I can't control Zhenjun, but as Lin Zhuo's aunt, I have to think about her safety." The

    man bent one leg, put his hands on his knees, and looked at her with contemptuous eyes: "Anwei? If I want to do something to her, is An Neng alive now?" Shen Lingshuang was not afraid of his eyes, and went back to the original question: "Then Zhenjun, tell me why you are hiding beside Lin Zhuo, Even changed his body shape?" The man was silent for a long time, and said: "You don't have to ask about this matter.