Chapter 71

Chapter 71: Yangjing Mountain (second watch)

    Fortunately, the embarrassing time didn't last too long. After a while, the teleportation array started up again.

    Lin Zhuo endured the pain silently. After the teleportation ended and she arrived at Wujizong, she opened the system panel and found that 50 points had been deducted this time, so she was completely relieved.

    I don't know if it was because she was emotionally lax, or because she was used to the pain, the teleportation from Wuji Sect to Qingyang Sword Sect did not feel very painful, and after leaving the teleportation formation, she still had the energy to talk to Tang Hong.

    No one discussed Caitanghong's rhetoric just now, and everyone was talking about the secret realm of the Qingyang Sword Sect.

    On the side of the teleportation array, there are already low-level monks with active brains guiding these people: "Shangxian, do you need me to take you to Yangjing Mountain? Jingshan, I’m not bragging. Many people have come to our Qingyang Sword Sect these days. Many people have already gone to Yangjingshan to occupy seats. The whole road is full of people. If No one is taking it with you, you really can’t get in..." These guides were very talkative, and some people were persuaded by a few words, willingly took out the spirit stone and followed him, and some people refused the guide and went to Yangyang by themselves. Jingshan.

    Lin Zhuo didn't want to join in the fun, so he and Tang Hong sat down at a tea stall next to the teleportation array, waiting for Ji Xing's arrival.

    With her current unknown identity, if she wants to join the Qingyang Sword Sect, she will definitely be kicked out.

    Now Xuanli's every move is being watched by people, if she is brought in through Xuanli, it will be too eye-catching, but Ji Xing still has to go through, and by the way, give Peiyuandan to him for sale.

    She sent him a sound transmission talisman: "Brother, I'm here."

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the sound transmission talisman was sent out, a voice suddenly appeared beside him: "Your senior brother will come to pick you up?" Lin Zhuo turned his head At first glance, it was the alchemist next to Sang Wu.

    Sang Wu was sitting not far from him, looking at her with a smile.

    Lin Zhuo secretly thought it was bad luck.

    After two rounds of teleportation, the people around them have also changed, and the bustling crowd is comparable to a train station during the Spring Festival travel season. She and Sang Wu have been separated for a long time. By such a coincidence, Sang Wu didn't go to the secret place, and sipped tea in this tea shop leisurely.

    "If he comes to pick you up," Sang Wu said with a half-smile, "it's just for me to meet him. How did this elder brother make me feel ashamed?"

    Lin Zhuo's face froze, and he changed the subject: "Senior is so talented, Why don't you go to the secret realm?" The subconscious meaning is, hurry up and get down, don't drink rough tea by the roadside.

    But Sang Wu got it wrong, and hooked the corners of his mouth: "Do you want to go?" "If you want to go, I can reluctantly go with you," Sang Wu said, "But before that, you have to let me go." Let's see what your senior brother looks like."

    ...It's endless, right?

    Lin Zhuo was a little irritable, and was about to speak, but Tang Hong couldn't stand it anymore, and taunted directly: "Whoever wants you to do it, we don't want to go to the secret realm at all, so don't be sentimental."