Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

    Lin Zhuo was angry and funny for a while, but a certain orange cat seemed to have no idea that she was angry, and nuzzled comfortably in her arms.

    Hold on, hold on.

    To teach him a lesson, do you really think being cute can solve all problems! Didn't he still avoid her before, and now he came out to fight for the wind and get jealous? Lin Zhuo resisted the hand that was about to twiddle his hair, and picked up the cat in his arms in a stern and selfless manner—and then put him on the ground.

    The orange cat's eyes widened in disbelief, and even its tail froze in the air.

    Lin Zhuo stopped looking at it, and walked straight to Shen Lingshuang on the ground.

    She saw a hideous wound on Shen Lingshuang's left shoulder, the bone was visible deep, and an unknown green ointment was smeared on it, and cat hair was also stained on the ointment.

    She glanced at the ointment, the ingredients were ordinary, it was an ordinary wound medicine, and it didn't work at all for such a serious wound as Shen Lingshuang.

    It looks like the group of cats put it on for her to take care of her, and it is probably used by the group of cats when they are usually injured.

    Lin Zhuo frowned.

    She once heard Tang Hong mention that Shen Lingshuang carried a lot of elixir made by Mingxuan.

    The elixir made by Mingxuan would be more effective than this ointment, but she didn't take it, and only smeared this ointment on the wound.

    That is to say, she has been seriously injured until now, and it is very likely that she has been unconscious all the time.

    This situation is a bit worse.

    Lin Zhuo held her body up and roughly checked her external condition. There were some minor wounds elsewhere, but not such serious wounds.

    Lin Zhuo took her left hand again and probed towards her meridians, and found that the movement of spiritual power in her meridians seemed to be very chaotic.

    She was so confused that she couldn't judge the situation, so she had to find an alchemist to deal with it.

    The top priority is to take the person back and let Mingxuan handle it.

    I have to go and see what the teleportation array looks like, and don't make any mistakes during the teleportation.

    Lin Zhuo gently put Shen Lingshuang down and walked out of the room.

    He thought that Lin Zhuo would come back to coax some of his orange cats, but he saw her fly past him without even catching a corner of her eyes.

    He was stunned for a while, and the hair all over his body exploded again.

    The cats in the house shivered and huddled together, not daring to move.

    After he left with Lin Zhuo, they relaxed a little, and slowly gathered around Shen Lingshuang again, snuggling up to her.

    …As soon as Lin Zhuo walked out of the room, he felt Xuanli following him.

    He followed her neither far nor near, without hiding.

    Lin Zhuo turned a blind eye, quickened his pace, and returned to the place where he had just appeared.

    The place where she woke up was a garden, or the elixir garden. It could be seen that the vegetation had been carefully tended before.