Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    The illegitimate son

    , Lin Zhuo, was holding the milk cat, seeing its messy fur, he subconsciously stretched out his hands to smooth it out.

    The milk cat seemed to be very comfortable because of her action, rubbed against her palm, and closed her eyes.

    Tang Hong looked at this little one, and asked doubtfully: "There is a restriction in the Jianjun Mansion, how did it get in?"

    Lin Zhuo was a little confused: "Qingyang and Xuanli have been in the house all the time... maybe Baqi brought them back.

    Tang Hong nodded, "I'll go ask Baqi." She

    ran away in a hurry, leaving only Lin Zhuo and the milk cat looking at each other.

    Uh...

    Let's find a nest for it first, it's not a problem to hold it all the time.

    Lin Zhuo inspected the house, took a rattan basket, and took a piece of soft cloth to place on the bottom of the basket.

    She carefully placed the kitten in the basket, but as soon as she put it in, the kitten rolled over, revealing its tiny pink and tender paws.

    Lin Zhu couldn't help stretching out his fingers to tease it, but unexpectedly its claws quickly climbed up, hugged her fingers tightly, and opened its wet eyes to look at her.

    The light gold in the pupils made her a little familiar.

    She took a closer look, this milk cat...

    why does it look so familiar?

    Isn't this the shrunken version of Xuanli?

    ...

    On the other end, Tang Hong hurriedly ran up to Baqi: "Little Ba! Did you pick up a cat?"

    Baqi quickly put the "Thirty-six Methods of Great Wilderness Conspiracies and Tricks You Have to Know" in his hand. Put it away in the Qingyang Sword Sect's clan rules, then turned to look at Tang Hong in a daze: "What cat?"

    "You don't know?" Tang Hong scratched her head, "Come with me, let's find the senior sister. "

    Baqi obediently followed behind Tang Hong, just as he reached the main hall, he shrank suddenly.

    He watched Lin Zhuo play happily with the milk cat from a distance, and tugged at the corner of Tang Hong's clothes.

    "Xiaotang," Baqi said in a low voice, "the breath of that cat is the same as that of my brother-in-law!"

    Their beast cultivators are naturally very sensitive to the breath of all kinds of spirit beasts, not to mention that Xuanli's blood is still a beast , can be distinguished from a distance.

    "Maybe it's..."

    Tang Hong waited for him to say the following: "What is it?" Baqi said

    worriedly: "My brother-in-law's child."

    Tang Hong was silent, looking at him like a fool.

    Baqi added another sentence: "The kind of... illegitimate child who was born behind my sister's back!"

    Tang Hong knocked on him: "What are you thinking about in your mind? Usually you cling to his brother-in-law and scream happily, but now I don’t believe him so much.”

    “I also think my brother-in-law wouldn’t do such a thing…” Baqi said, “But the aura doesn’t belong to him at all, it’s mixed with some other aura, like snake cultivator’s, It looks like it was made by humans."