Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    After the bow tie

    swallowed the golden spring water, Lin Zhuo suddenly felt the aura in his dantian surge.

    It took three small circles and one big circle for her to refine this pure aura.

    After refining, Lin Zhu checked his body and found that he had taken a big step towards the ninth level of Qi training.

    It seems that the reason why the gerbil's heart is golden is because it swallowed the spring water donated by Yaqi.

    Although this Baqi looks fierce and evil, he is still quite good to his little brother.

    She couldn't help smiling, and bowed sincerely to Baqi: "Thank you, senior."

    Baqi closed his eyes again, lying there lazily, Lin Zhu walked to the other side, and gathered his spiritual power again , Clean the snake scales for Yaqi again.

    When cleaning this time, she found that there was an old wound three feet wide and five feet long beside Baqi's head.

    This old wound seems to have been injured by some spell, the scales on the wound have peeled off, leaving only brown and black dry flesh.

    The wound has not been treated for many years, blood clots and dirt are coagulated, and there is an unpleasant rotten stench.

    Even though Lin Zhuo was prepared, he was still suffocated by the smell.

    She didn't dare to touch the wound, and carefully avoided it, but the snake body in front of her suddenly trembled.

    Lin Zhuo was startled, and then found that Baqi's head turned around, and the green vertical pupil looked at the wound, and then at her.

    It spit out the snake letter, and then glanced at the disciples of the sect who were lying on the ground, and the sword of one of the disciples floated up and was sent to her eyes.

    Lin Zhuo looked at the sword, and suddenly said in a heartfelt way: "Senior...do you want me to help clean this wound?" Putting the

    sword in front of her, did Yaqi point to her using the sword as a scalpel to goug out the carrion? ?

    Baqi nodded, and Lin Zhuo quickly refused: "Senior, I can't do this."

    Lin Zhuo smiled wryly: Which qi-training disciple dares to operate on a spirit beast of the Nascent Soul level.

    If this is a wrong stroke, and Baqi is upset, he may be decapitated immediately.

    Baqi stared at her quietly, with a strong threat in his eyes.

    "Okay..." Under such eyes, Lin Zhu had no choice but to reach out and hold the sword.

    As soon as she got it, she knew the material of this sword. It was as white as snow, as light as a feather, as if it had no weight, but the blade was very sharp.

    This sword must be forged from the Xuanjing Mine.

    Lin Zhuo bite the bullet and said: "Then I will do it. If senior feels uncomfortable, please tell me immediately."

    Baqi lay down again, but the snake's head was bent, and the huge vertical pupils were looking at her, ready to Watching her gouge out the meat without moving.

    Lin Zhuo panicked from being stared at by it, put down his sword, and took out Zhao Yiqing's knife from the storage bag that was refined with Xuanjing mine.