Chapter 35

Chapter 35: The Wild Man

    When Lin Zhu walked into the study, he was still a little depressed.

    She forced herself to calm down and searched Danxiu's study with her eyes.

    However, the collection of books is vast, and at a glance, she found almost all kinds of medical classics, as well as some travel miscellaneous notes, from which she found the formation map, and she did not know when she found it.

    There are priorities, Shen Lingshuang's injury is more important, she left from the study in a flash, and got into the alchemy room.

    There are a bunch of bottles and cans on the shelf in Danfang, some of which are labeled, some of which are not.

    She looked at the names of those elixir, and her eyes went blind: If you don't come out, you don't know that you are illiterate.

    Fortunately, she still disliked Yun Bozhou before, but in fact, she and Yun Bozhou are not much better than each other.

    The anxiety in her mood made her scurry around like a headless chicken, and this realization suddenly increased the pressure on her body.

    The more pressure she had, the more she overthrew herself: She couldn't go to the doctor in such a hurry, and she didn't know the difference between the elixir in the upper realm and the lower realm, and if she used the wrong medicine, Da Luo Jinxian couldn't save her.

    The elixir and the teleportation array were like two lingering curses, circling in her mind all the time.

    What is her specialty that works 100 percent? Uh... sort out the aura with divine sense? But the spiritual energy in this Immortal Mansion is running smoothly, and she doesn't need her... spiritual energy at all! A flash in her mind: she can set up a spirit gathering array for Shen Lingshuang! After a monk is injured, besides swallowing the elixir, there is another way, which is to practice in a place with strong aura.

    Incorporating spiritual energy and refining it into spiritual power can automatically repair wounds.

    The effect will be much slower than the pill, but the advantage is that everyone can use it, and it is safe and harmless.

    The aura of the Cang Realm was already several times stronger than that of the Great Wilderness. Shen Lingshuang's ability to survive until now was probably due to this aura.

    As long as the spirit-gathering array is set up, she doesn't have to worry about Shen Lingshuang's injury getting worse, and can concentrate on studying the teleportation array... The more Lin Zhu thought about it, the more feasible it became, and he ran back to the room immediately.

    As soon as she entered the house, the cats in the house immediately scattered and fled, as if they were still afraid of Xuanli's aftermath.

    She didn't care about these, bit her fingertips, and quickly sketched in mid-air.

    The spirit-gathering formation is a basic formation, and it doesn't even need any high-end materials. She can complete it by replacing the cinnabar with blood essence.

    When the last stroke fell, the formation took shape, white light flashed, and the blood beads suspended in the air instantly dispersed, and the runes were connected with each other to form a dense aura network.

    This spiritual energy net quickly captured the surrounding spiritual energy, forming a small spiritual energy vortex - the dense spiritual energy was absorbed in an orderly manner, and was absorbed into the body by Shen Lingshuang in the center of the array.