Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Humanoid

    After buying the glazed grass, Lin Zhuo did not leave the market immediately.

    As the guards in the market, she and Yun Bozhou must wait until the market is over before leaving.

    She found Yun Bozhou with the cat in her arms, and stood quietly behind Yun Bozhou: "Senior Brother Yun."

    Yun Bozhou was startled, turned around, and took a while to realize who she was: "Lin Zhuo ...? Why did you change your face again?" "Isn't this too high-profile just now?"

    Yun Bozhou glanced at her angrily: "You also know that it was too high-profile just now."

    Yun Bozhou scolded her: " Luckily, Yan Shisan didn't do anything to you, otherwise I wouldn't know how to rescue you."

    "Oh," Lin Zhuo scratched his head, "Isn't this the way to capture the thief first?"

    Only Yan Shisan was shocked. , it is easier to tidy up the whole market.

    Yun Bozhou glared at her: "You dare to rush forward with a peacock to provoke Yan Shisan. You are so safe that nothing will happen. If someone finds out... Wait..." "Where is the peacock?" ?" Yun Bozhou asked, "Why are you hugging a cat?" "Uh..." Lin Zhuo didn't know how to explain this clearly.

    Yun Bozhou scolded her bloody for taking a foundation-building peacock to pretend to be a tiger. If Yun Bozhou knew that the tiger was pretended by this mortal cat, then she would not want to be quiet.

    "I picked it up on the road," Lin Zhuo decided to fool around, "look at it poorly, buy it something to eat." The

    cat patted her paw, and Lin Zhuo scratched its chin to express its appeasement.

    "Really?" Yun Bozhou looked suspicious, "I've been staring at the entrance, why haven't I seen the cat come in before."

    "Maybe...it came in last night...hahaha..." Lin Zhuo said awkwardly The incident was over, but Yun Bozhou looked carefully at the cat in her arms.

    The cat raised its eyes, not afraid of his gaze at all, and met him.

    There was a hint of sharpness and arrogance in Canjin's pupils, which gave him an indescribable familiarity.

    Familiar with? Yun Bozhou suddenly remembered that he had seen the same pair of eyes on the tiger's face before.

    Although the tiger was transformed by Lin Zhu using formations, but the sudden coercion...can it really be transformed? "You..." Yun Bozhou couldn't see through the truth for a while, so he had to remind Lin Zhuo to be careful, "You should be nicer to this cat."

    He once heard a legend about Wuwangshan, that is, divine beasts often hide their identities Identity, appear among the prisoners to uphold justice.

    If the one in Lin Zhuo's arms is really a divine beast, she took a big chance.

    "How dare I treat it badly," Lin Zhuo said with a smile, "Look, it still slapped me."

    Lin Zhuo raised his hand, and there were three faint red marks on the back of his hand.

    Looking at the paw print, Yun Bozhou suddenly remembered the first encounter between him and Lin Zhuo in Wuwang Mountain.

    At that time, he thought that Lin Zhuo had tricked Zhao Yiqing's knife, so he was so angry that he couldn't hold back his attack on her.

    Lin Zhuo was obviously at a disadvantage at the time, and he was so suppressed that he had no strength to fight back, but suddenly his vision went dark, and when he woke up again, there were already three paw prints on his body.