Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Dropping the Vest

    Before Lin Zhuo left the wooden building, he stopped by Mingxuan to get the bald peacock back.

    ——No matter how much she dislikes the peacock, she has to admit that having a mount is much easier than walking on two feet, and it saves a lot of time.

    She went into the pharmacy to look for Mingxuan. The pharmacy smelled of traditional Chinese medicine mixed with various medicines. There were a few rough shelves inside, and various herbs were scattered on the shelves. paper separated.

    The talisman is an isolating talisman, which can keep the breath of medicinal materials from being confused.

    She frowned, Mingxuan was tinkering with something with a pestle, saw her coming in, raised her head and smiled at her: "Senior Sister Lin."

    Lin Zhuo asked him, "Don't you put away your herbs in the medicine cabinet? Just hang them out like this ?” Mingxuan said helplessly: “There is no wood suitable for making medicine cabinets in Wuwang Mountain.

    Those tall woods have medicinal properties, and the medicinal materials are stored in them, and the medicinal properties are easily worn out.” Medicine

    cabinet? She seems to have brought back a few from Danxiu... She paused, then pulled out a wisp of consciousness and put it into the necklace.

    As soon as she entered the necklace, she froze.

    I saw two piles of hills piled up high, one pile was the treasures that originally existed in the necklace, and the other pile was the things she looted from Na Danxiu's mansion—even the black crystal mine and the night pearl inlaid on the wall He didn't let it go, and was laughed at by Qi Ling.

    But obviously, after the things were brought in, the Artifact Spirit didn't tidy up at all, and just let them pile up in a mess.

    When Lin Zhu saw this messy scene, his scalp almost exploded.

    Seeing her coming in, Qi Ling raised her chin: "Did you come to ask me for something?" After letting Qi Ling search for things last time, she locked Qi Ling in again. Qi Ling was very dissatisfied with this, but it After being deflated so many times, she still has a bad fart. Whenever she sees her, she will show off in front of her.

    The veins on Lin Zhuo's forehead twitched: "No, I'm here to beat you up."

    What a space magic weapon, it was piled up into a garbage dump! Hearing her words, Qi Ling yelled, "Why are you such a fierce woman! No man will like you in the future!" "I don't need to worry about whether anyone likes you," Lin Zhu picked up a paperweight, " You have to worry about yourself."

    Don't let it accept a beating from its master, it really doesn't know what is the anger of obsessive-compulsive disorder! Qi Ling ran away, and Lin Zhuo casually grabbed a hairpin and threw it over, pinning its collar to the bookshelf behind him, so he couldn't escape.     Lin Zhuo weighed the paperweight, and walked up to it step by step. Qi Ling felt a great sense of oppression, and shrank into a ball: "If I did something wrong, you will beat me up! I admit that I wanted to complain to my aunt before, But I didn't say it..." Lin Zhu sneered: "You only did this wrong?" "I really didn't say it!" Qi Ling swore, "At that time, Zhenjun suddenly ran in front of me. How dare you speak ill of Zhenjun in front of him!" Lin Zhuo froze.     Zhenjun suddenly appeared in front of him? She has never seen Xuanli appear in that mansion in human form, and there is no one else around Qi Ling... No, no.     That white cat! Lin Zhuo finally connected everything together: the white cat was close to Shen Lingshuang at first, and then liked to come to her inexplicably.     And for the spirit animal bag, the white cat obviously has two reactions, one is not resisting, and the other is very disgusting.     This fellow Xuanli actually made himself a vest! He even brought the real white cat over, real and fake, trying to pass the test with cuteness! Lin Zhuo was really angry and funny: he was always close to her and far away from her, and he didn't want to face her with his true face, so why did he secretly hide by her side? Qi Ling saw that she was holding the paperweight and was frozen in place, thinking that her words had an effect, and proudly said: "Look, I will say that you have wronged me.     Hurry up and let me go out to play! Compensate me!" "To make it up to you?" Lin Zhuo was furious, and immediately knocked it out of his head, "Look at the inside of this necklace, what did I tell you before? I want you to sort everything into categories and put them neatly , Look at you, take a top-level magic weapon and turn yourself into a garbage dump."