Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Wenqing Pavilion (Second update)

    "The little girl?" The young alchemist recalled the appearance of that person, but he couldn't remember clearly, "So what? She just got this elixir from the alchemist by chance."

    "Cui Xuan , "The man is obviously still a young man, but his imposing manner surpasses that young man's by many times, "I saw her before I came in, and she was picking herbs outside."

    "This..." Cui Xuan was puzzled, "She can enter immediately Asking Qingxiang, it means that she has middle-grade spirit stones, so why is she still selling pills?" One must know that pills are rare but spirit stones are easy to get, and this high-grade pill is even more rare to come across, far from being spirit stones. comparable in value.

    The old man stroked his beard and said, "I'm afraid it's not this girl, but the alchemist himself."

    "Not like," Cui Xuan said decisively, "That girl is definitely not an alchemist." The

    old man knocked on him: "You think too highly of yourself again , Didn’t you think that the alchemists outside are not as good as you, look at them, these Peiyuan pills are all made in one batch, and all of them are top grade..." The young man knocked on the table and said: "She Not an alchemist."

    Alchemists have been soaked in herbs all year round, and there will be a sense of vegetation, but she does not.

    Cui Xuan continued: "But she must be familiar with the alchemist, or she still has a lot of Peiyuan pills in her hand, otherwise she would not be willing to sell this pill.

    " Even intermediate alchemists, there are very few people who can practice high-grade pills.

    I think it is not a problem with the pill formula, but a mistake in the refining technique.

    This alchemist can stabilize this level, and there must be a unique secret in his hands." The

    young man hooked Cursing the corners of his lips, resting his elbows on the table, he propped his chin slantingly with his palms: "If we can sell this Peiyuan Pill in large quantities steadily... Our medicine hall can expand a little bit, and we can compete with the masked pills throughout the Great Wilderness." The medicine hall under the name of Yuegu is better." The

    old man nodded and said: "The young master has a long-term vision."

    Peiyuan Dan is a elixir used by monks in basic cultivation, although the price is low, the shipment volume is huge.

    Not only casual cultivators, but also the outer disciples of various sects don't have enough Peiyuan pills every month, and they often need to go to the medicine hall to buy them.

    Top-grade pills are hard to come by, but the top-grade Peiyuan Pills are of high quality and not expensive, everyone can afford them.

    Geyuegu specializes in alchemy, and the medicine hall under his name is also well-known. If the supply is stable, he can eat this piece of fat from Geyuegu... the profit must be extremely considerable.

    Cui Xuan also thought of this, and the more he thought about it, the more excited he became: "Young master, I will definitely study this secret formula as soon as possible!" "No need," the young man raised his hand, "Just let her find that alchemist."     Cui Xuan Xuan looked a little unhappy: "Isn't it to give the other party the benefit..." The old man knocked him again: "Wait for you to study, how long will you have to wait! What if she also sells the elixir to Zheyuetang!" The young man He didn't intend to listen to the argument between the two, put on his hood, got up and prepared to leave.     The old man hurriedly asked: "Young master, don't you want to take a look at the accounts of Wenqing Lane in the past six months? In the past six months, you can almost get 5,000 high-grade spirit stones every day. The pavilion master will be very happy when he finds out..."" She won't be happy," the young man showed little interest, "she just wants me to quickly find a woman to double cultivate." The     old man said awkwardly: "The master of the pavilion also has a mother's heart, I hope that after the young master learns the exercises, he will inherit the Wenqing Pavilion in a legitimate way... ..." "It's really boring," the young man curled his lips, "She was betrayed by someone back then, and she opened a Spring Breeze Tower, waiting for him to come back every day, claiming that her infatuation would not change, but she did all the sensual things, and even killed the sect. It 's messed up." The     young man raised his eyebrows and said, "I, Sang Wu, why do I need to recruit others to improve my cultivation? The position of the pavilion master, whoever wants it, should go." The     young man left in a hurry, and the old man looked at his back Sighing: "The young master is still too young and vigorous."     Cui Xuan quite agrees with Sang Wu: "I also think this Wenqing Pavilion is too messy.     Master, if you didn't owe the favor of the pavilion master, you would be here Does the Wenqing Pavilion do things? All serious monks avoid the Wenqing Pavilion."     "You know what," the old man said, "Ask for love, the skill of the Wenqing Pavilion lies in this question! The joy of fish and water is about love, and lovesickness is also about love.