Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Mixing the Water (Third Watch)

    Not only did Lin Zhuo not think of Xuanli bringing Tang Hong to the door, neither did Ming Xuan.

    So when he saw Tang Hong, he was astonished.

    Tang Hong, on the other hand, showed a bright smile as before, and called him by his name crisply: "Brother Mingxuan!"

    Lin Zhuo immediately saw that Mingxuan's ears were red.

    The four of them got together and roughly explained what happened today, and then Tang Hong took Ming Xuan out to have a private conversation, leaving only Lin Zhuo and Xuan Li in the hall.

    Lin Zhuo asked him: "Now that Qingyang is back, what are you going to do?"

    Xuan Li looked at her, "What are you going to do?"

    "Me?" Lin Zhuo was a little confused, "Why did it involve me? Already?"

    Xuanli said: "After a while, Qingyang will hold the apprentice acceptance ceremony."

    When Xuanli succeeded, there was no succession ceremony at all, so the apprentice acceptance ceremony with Tang Hong was not even held.

    Because he doesn't pay much attention to himself, no one said anything about Tang Hong, but some people gossip behind his back, saying that Tang Hong's position as a disciple of the Sword Lord is a bit unfair.

    But now that Qingyang is back, the succession ceremony...it would be meaningless to do it, and if it is not done, it will not show the handover of the Qingyang Sword Sect swordlord, so Qingyang intends to make up for Tanghong's apprenticeship ceremony , took advantage of the trend to invite guests, and beat those who thought about it.

    Xuanli explained to her, and then said: "Qingyang will take this opportunity to let other sects abolish the system of Wuwangshan and Jiuchongliantai."

    Lin Zhuo understood this time: after the abolition, she doesn't have to go back. Wuwangshan, where is she going?

    Lin Zhuo thought for a while, and said, "I'm going back to Taibai Sect."

    She explained to Xuanli, "The brothers from Zhendao Sect are still there, I'll go back and wait with them...for my father to come back."

    "Your father? "

    Xuanli looked at her with deep meaning in his eyes.

    Lin Zhuo knew what Xuanli meant, and smiled wryly with downcast eyes: "After all... I have taken over this body, I think I should fulfill my obligations."

    "I didn't mean to blame you..." Xuanli walked up to her Beside her, holding her hand, "It's just that Lin Zhengfeng has been forced to go away, and there is no one in the Taibai Sect to speak for you. Lin Zhuo, it will be very difficult for you to go back to the Taibai Sect."

    Lin Zhuo was silent for a moment, and then said "It's difficult...and I have to go back."

    Seeing that she had made a decision, Xuanli also said, "Then I will go to the Taibai Sect with you."

    "You?"

    Lin Zhuo was surprised: "You are a sword of the Qingyang Sword Sect. Jun, isn’t going to the Taibai sect..."

    Xuanli corrected her: "The former sword lord."

    He said: "Since I have left the identity of the sword lord, I can naturally go wherever I want. After

    going to the Taibai sect, Maybe you can become a suzerain."

    At this point, Xuanli looked at her again, his eyes shining brightly: "Do you want to be the suzerain's wife?"