Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Giving birth to the baby

    at Jianjun's mansion is a joyous experience, but in the hotel, Wuchenzi gets more and more frightened as he talks with Xuanli.

    He originally thought that Xuanli Beast Cultivator was born, so he must not be proficient in the intrigue between human Cultivators, but he didn't expect him to be very insightful, leading the overall situation with the attitude of a bystander.

    "Jianjun...want my sect and the Qingyang Sword Sect to intervene in Taibai sect Lin Zhengfeng's escape?" Wu Chenzi was

    puzzled, "Why Taibai sect...and why Lin Zhengfeng?" Xuanli said

    : " What did the upper world rely on to steal Dahuang's spiritual energy?" Wu Chenzi

    suddenly realized: "Array!"

    Lin Zhengfeng is one of the best array masters in Dahuang, even if he is said to be the leader of the array masters in Dahuang, no one will refute it.

    It would be a good way to use this person to recover the aura of the Great Wilderness that was occupied by the upper realm step by step.

    Wu Chenzi said again: "It's just why the Sword Lord is so sure that Lin Zhengfeng didn't really defect?" Xuanli was

    silent for a moment: "My wife... had a relationship with Lin Zhengfeng."

    Wuchenzi nodded: "At the beginning, I also felt that this There are many doubts about Lin Zhengfeng's defection.

    I don't have much contact with Lin Zhengfeng, but I have some impressions.

    Back then, he brought his disciples to the Wuji Sect's mountain gate for routine inspection. Although he didn't talk much, he was diligent. He did a lot of work, but he didn't ask for compensation.

    This person doesn't look like a money-grubbing person, but Taibaizong gave him the label of destroying formations and stealing treasures... This reason is really unconvincing."

    Wuchenzi's eyes were heavy: "I'm afraid that Lin Zhengfeng has already discovered the evidence that someone in the Taibai Sect is connected with the upper realm, and someone poured a bucket of dirty water first."

    "But how do we intervene in this matter?" Wuchenzi said, "This is probably Taibaizong's internal affairs, and we are not easy to manage."

    "Who said it was an internal matter of the sect?" Xuanli folded his arms, "Many formations of my Qingyang Sword Sect have also been repaired by Lin Zhengfeng, so... my Qingyang Sword Sect also lost treasures."

    Xuanli looked at Xiang Wuchenzi, Wuchenzi immediately understood: "Yes, my Wuji Sect has also lost a lot of treasures, so I decided to send people to hunt down Lin Zhengfeng together with the Qingyang Sword Sect." Xuanli said     again: "Lin Zhengfeng has been promoted during the hunt. For the sake of Yuanying, that is, my Qingyang Sword Sect and your Wuji Sect will send a Yuanying to hunt down... the person you can send is completely credible?"     Wu Chenzi smiled bitterly: "To be honest, Wuji In the sect, Pengsheng almost covered the sky with one hand.     The person I trusted the most...was Zhenjun Jingrong who passed away four years ago.     But not long after he was promoted to Yuanying, he was sent out by Pengsheng to perform a mission and died It is unclear.     His only apprentice, Yun Bozhou, was also sent to Wuwang Mountain by him..." Wu Chenzi's     eyes lit up: "Mr. Jian has guarded Wuwang Mountain for many years, so you know that Yun Bozhou How is it now?"     Xuanli glanced at him: "The disciple of the person you trust the most, after three years in prison, did you think of caring about him?"     Among them, there is Wuchenzi who wants to send his daughter to Wuchen. The reason for Wuwangshan, he probably wanted to find a caregiver for his daughter in Wuwangshan.     But for such a long time to ignore the news of the disciples of the old man... it is really a bit chilling.     Wu Chenzi's expression froze, and slowly, a smile that was uglier than crying appeared on his face.     The five major sects are the top among the monks of the Great Wilderness, and the suzerain of the five major sects is also the top of the top, but the suzerain of the Wuji sect, at this moment, is remorseful and remorseful like an ignorant mortal.     He opened his mouth slowly, as if he wanted to pour out all the turbidity in his heart: "Does Lord Jian... think that I am very useless?"     Xuanli nodded: "Yes."     Wu Chenzi seemed to be drained of all the energy in a moment, feeling depressed and exhausted. He slumped down in front of the low table in despondency.