Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen Advanced

    Although Nie Zhan was making a fuss, he was obviously more cautious after entering the middle of Peacock Valley.

    He called Lin Zhuo: "Don't go straight, follow me to the left."

    Lin Zhuo followed him to a low slope from the left, hid in the bushes on the slope and looked down. Fifty peacocks.

    The necks and abdomen of these peacocks are dark blue to purple, and the tail feathers are long and dragging, emerald green. They are no different from the peacocks Lin Zhuo saw in the zoo in his previous life, except that there is a white spot on their foreheads, which is different in size. one.

    The bigger the white, the higher the strength of the peacock—this is also the reason for the name of the white-fronted peacock.

    "That one is the leader of this group of peacocks," Nie Zhan was obviously familiar with this group of peacocks, and pointed Lin Zhuo to the one that was resting in the corner. Almost the entire feathers on its forehead were white. floor."

    Lin Zhuo looked at the peacock, the peacock was very keen, and with a turn of its neck, it looked at them.

    Lin Zhuo immediately retracted his head.

    Nie Zhan looked at her curiously: "I didn't expect you to be afraid. Do

    n't worry, the white-fronted peacock's eyes are not very good, and I can't see things so far away."

    He pointed to a vine on the opposite cliff, which was only as thick as an arm. , but bent and climbed to the hole halfway up the rock wall: "That hole is the peacock flower. If you want flowers, you have to go into the hole to pick them.

    Be quick, and there will be peacocks guarding the hole."

    Lin Zhuo nodded Head: "Okay."

    "Then I'll go."

    Nie Zhan said, picked up a stone and bounced it on the leader of the peacock.

    The peacock leader, who was lying down, was furious, and stood up suddenly.

    Nie Zhan changed his position flexibly, got closer to the peacock, and popped out another stone.

    This time, the peacock leader escaped.

    This distance seemed to be just enough for the white-fronted peacock to see him. The peacock leader let out a scream, and all the peacocks were on alert for a while.

    "Boss..." Nie Zhan induced the peacock step by step, and one ear was a little scared when he saw this scene from a distance, "Why don't we hide..." "Why hide!" Scarface slammed He paused, "Didn't you see that Nie Wu was going to lure these peacocks away? It's just convenient for us to do it."

    One ear stuttered: "But...but he lured the peacocks towards us!" "You're stupid, hide!" Looking at the angry peacocks, scarred face and one ear panicking, the movement made by the two of them was quickly caught by Nie Zhan.

    Interestingly, there are two tails behind him, but he hasn't noticed yet.

    He had met these two people before, and even fawned on him.

    So... is it for Lin Zhuo? Nie Zhan raised the corners of his lips, changed direction, and led the peacocks to avoid them.

    I heard that the prison beast is eager for justice, and sometimes secretly protects the prisoner.

    Will it appear this time? "Boss, Boss..." The ear that was in a hurry to avoid it noticed something strange and stopped, "Nie Zhan led the peacock to another place..." Scarface made a decisive decision: "He probably didn't notice us.