Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    The little milk cat is

    willing...to die without regret...

    for such a heavy word, Lin Zhuo didn't know how to react for a while.

    "I..." She moved her lips, her heart was in a mess, "Let me think for a while...give me a little time..."

    Xuanli looked at her fixedly: "Okay."

    He took the initiative to walk away, leaving her After opening a space, Lin Zhuo's brain began to function.

    This process... is a bit too fast.

    It feels like jumping directly from a love confession to a marriage oath.

    No... He has been swearing since "Life and Death Together"...

    She realized belatedly: Isn't this life and death contract just like a marriage contract? It is still the kind of mandatory binding. After binding, unless you die, you will never be able to unbind.

    Lin Zhuo suddenly realized dully that he might, maybe, maybe... had a little bit of fear of marriage.

    The relationship between her parents wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

    At the beginning, I quarreled every day because of various conflicts, but I endured it because of the "for the sake of the children" advised by my relatives and friends. When I became middle-aged, the anger subsided, but I didn't look like a couple, but like living in the same room stranger.

    When she was in high school, she couldn't stand it. When she asked them why they didn't get a divorce, they just said, you'll know when you grow up.

    And after time passed, she realized that love is only a small part of marriage, it is best to have it, and it doesn't matter if it is not.

    Many people's marriages are nothing more than partnering to live together, and then lingering on a life of chicken feathers.

    The Great Wilderness is different from modern life.

    Lin Zhuo tried hard to convince herself: without a second child, school district housing, 1996 and mid-life crisis, she cannot use modern marriage theories to deny the present.

    But...she was still afraid.

    The lifespan of a cultivator is ten times longer than that of a normal person, and a beast cultivator can live longer than a human cultivator.

    Everyone in the world talks about the seven-year itch, but if it were the Great Famine , she might have to walk with him for seventy or seven hundred years...

    This kind of daily struggle is more terrifying than the choice between life and death.

    It can quietly wear away a person's enthusiasm and love.

    It's not that she doesn't believe in Xuanli...it's that she doesn't believe in herself.

    She knew very well that her feelings for Xuanli were far less deep than Xuanli's feelings for her.

    Will this emotion become more and more profound in the long and distant time... Or will they pass away each other and become a pair of resentful couples?

    ...

    On the hillside, Xuanli stood in the distance and watched her back quietly.

    Xin Liu, the peony flower demon, also stood beside him at some unknown time.