Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    The little fox

    and the kitten are gone.

    Lin Zhuo thought of the little kitten's limbs fighting and writhing around, so he couldn't help but bent down to look for it under the table and chairs—but he couldn't find it.

    Could it still fly?

    When Lin Zhuo was wondering, Xuanli manipulated the body of the milk cat and returned to the main body.

    After this activity, he has become quite proficient in integrating with this small body. Although he occasionally falls down, he can basically run smoothly—rather than being rolled all over the floor like he was at the beginning.

    He jumped into the bosom of the main body, and at the moment of contact, this ray of consciousness finally returned to his body.

    And this milk cat unexpectedly did not turn into a ball of mud, but maintained a lifelike appearance of a milk cat, lying in his arms.

    Xuanli stared at the milk cat's body for a while with a cold face, and then put it aside.

    Qingyang, who was still practicing body fusion at the side, laughed out loud, and his chin dropped with a smile.

    He stretched out his hand and pressed his chin back: "Bastard, how do you feel?" "How do I feel?"     Xuanli

    glanced at him, "After you became a sword spirit, you talked more and more?"

The smile on the side remained undiminished: "In the past... I thought it would be good to have a sword."

    "As a result, I have worked hard for a hundred years, but it is not as good as you who cultivated the heart of the sword in seven days."

    Qingyang said leisurely, "I think so . If there is any need for improvement in our martial arts, there is no need to deliberately hide your emotions."

    Xuanli sarcastically said: "That's right.

    If it weren't for the faults in the martial arts, I wouldn't have been hacked into the current picture by the Heavenly Tribulation. look."

    Qingyang said seriously: "My failure to cross the catastrophe is still related to the reduction of spiritual energy in this wilderness."

    "Xuanli," he said again, "In my opinion, Dahuang's current aura cannot support the advancement of Yuanying in the later stage. None

    of them can support it."

    He looked at Xuanli: "You never thought about it, waiting for you to cross What should we do during the robbery?"

    Xuanli was silent for a while, and said: "Have you ever thought about... asking the upper realm to return the stolen spiritual energy?"

    "Return it?" Qingyang said, "How to return it? Learn from it too. Jie uses formations to capture spiritual energy?"

    Xuanli nodded.

    Qingyang shook his head and said: "We are too weak."

    Xuanli was not surprised when he heard the words of the strongest person in the wilderness, but nodded in agreement: "The people in the upper realm... are indeed very strong.

    " Wang Shan broke into a Nascent Soul rashly, he fought with it, and finally watched that person escape back to the upper realm, the two were evenly matched, so that he was also injured all over at that time.