Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Transfer Cabinet (2nd update)

    Wuwangshan, Lin Zhuo has set off with Qingyang.

    As a sword lord, Qingyang naturally saved some money back then, so this time Lin Zhuo didn't have to squeeze through the teleportation array when he went out, but had a comfortable flying boat to ride on.

    Lin Zhuo took a knife to peel the red jade fruit: "Are you planning to retake the position of Sword Lord when you go back this time?"

    Qingyang said, "No plan."

    Lin Zhuo shook his hand, and the good red jade peel was peeled broken.

    Lin Zhuo looked at him inexplicably: "Then what are you going back for?"

    Qingyang said leisurely, "Clean up the traitors in the sect and pave the way for Xuanli.

    " Looking at him unkindly: "Are you planning to throw this pot on him?"

    Qingyang said: "It's not impossible..."

    "Bang!"

    The knife in Lin Zhuo's hand swirled and brushed against Qingyang's neck, Dive deep into the solid timber that bears the beams.

    Qingyang held a piece of hair that was cut off by Lin Zhuo in his hand, shook his head and said with a smile, "Didn't you quarrel?"

    Lin Zhuo said very naturally, "I bully him, and you bully him are two different things."

    Qingyang : "..."

    Okay.

    As if nothing had happened, he pulled out the knife and put it in Lin Zhuo's hand, "It's not impossible for me to go back and take over this matter."

    "But I hope you can do me a favor."

    Lin Zhu put the knife Tighten the scabbard: "What?"

    "Ask your aunt to agree to come out with me."

    "Pfft," Lin Zhuo said with a half-smile, "What are you doing here? Come out to compete with you? Don't you guys fight enough these days?" Is it?"

    Half of Wuwang Mountain was almost destroyed by them.

    Qingyang looked a little embarrassed: "You know I don't mean that."

    Oh, the iron tree is blooming.

    Lin Zhuo smiled without saying a word, and Ming Xuan, who had been watching the battle for a long time, also joined the battle: "Then what do you mean?"

    Qing Yang flicked his head lightly: "Kids, don't ask random questions."

    Ming Xuan was shy With a smile, he said, "Jian Jun, if you want to chase after Sister Shuang, then we are all her... natal family now."

    He stood beside Lin Zhuo with an innocent face: "As far as I know, Sister Shuang Her judgment is very easily influenced by those close to her..."

    Qingyang smiled and said, "Okay, you guys join hands to deal with me."

    Qingyang looked at Mingxuan: "She wants to take Xuanli away, but you What are you trying to figure out, is it possible that you also want to take Xiaotang away? That’s not possible, Xiaotang is my apprentice, and the next sword lord must belong to her."

    Mingxuan said: "You take it again . With just one apprentice, the matter will be resolved."

    Qingyang: "..." How can there