Chapter 44

Chapter 44: Revolving Knife

    "Eat."

    Lin Zhuo stared at the cat with great interest, "I'll pick it for you after eating." The

    white cat stared at the emerald green leaves as if it had never seen it before. Go up and sniff.

    Finally, it took a bite carefully, and after tasting the taste, it took another big bite.

    Seeing its superb acting skills, Lin Zhu almost couldn't hold back his laughter.

    It really looked like that, as if it was the first time I saw Liulicao.

    But in fact, the real white cat has been fed medicine by Danxiu for a long time, and there are no such small tricks for this kind of herbal medicine.

    She put down the cat, turned her back to it and suppressed a smile, and kept picking second-order glazed grass in her hands. After a while, she held a small handful in her arms, and the corners of her skirt were also stained with a lot of green juice.

    She piled the glazed grass in front of it: "Come, there's more here, eat your fill." The

    white cat just finished eating the glazed grass, staring at the pile of glazed grass in front of it with clear eyes in a daze.

    Lin Zhuo obviously saw a look of resignation flashed in its eyes, and then pretended to like it very much, stretched out its claws and threw itself into the glazed haystack, feasting on it.

    Lin Zhuo couldn't hold back the laughter in his heart: this silly cat thought that this would lower her vigilance and successfully pretended.

    Little did she know that she had once brought the glazed grass to Mingxuan, and Mingxuan had said that for spirit beasts below the foundation, only half a strand of the glazed grass would be enough to make them lose their minds.

    With the amount of this pile of glazed grass, it is no dream to overwhelm a golden core spirit beast.

    The more you eat, the faster you are exposed.

    It really is the nature of an orange cat, it can be eaten.

    Lin Zhu couldn't help but reached out and rubbed its fur—it's been a long time since I saw his orange cat's body, and I still miss it a little.

    Hehe, will he be able to change back after he kneads a lot of glazed grass? ... In the dense forest next to Yunchongpo, two people walked through it.

    "Master Thirteen got a lot of money today," one of them, with two symmetrical scars on his face, spared no effort to flatter the other, "That silver wolf was beaten to death by Lord Thirteen in a few strokes, I Look, Thirteenth Master's skills are much more refined."

    There were two linen bags on Scarface's back, and the silver wolf's corpse was bulging in the middle, and some hairs were sparsely stained on the bags, and a little bit of blood had leaked out. layer of blood.

    The other person who was praised by him hooked the corners of his lips with a smirk: "The Nine-fold Lotus Terrace is approaching, so I have to earn some coffin books for myself."

    "How could it be a coffin book?" Master Shisan's ability will definitely kill those little kids in the sect to the ground..." Yan Shisan raised his hand and stopped him from talking: "Noisy."

    If it wasn't for the fact that he didn't have a space ring, he didn't want to do it himself. Carrying the body of the silver wolf, he would never bring such an oil bottle.