Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    People are not dead

    Qingyang Sword Sect, Li Hotel.

    Seeing Xuanli's reputation increasing day by day due to the birth of this teleportation cabinet, Nie Xiao couldn't sit still.

    The plan he had prepared before was completely disrupted, and there was nothing he could do.

    Because even if he wants to spread rumors... There is no one in Qingyang Sword Sect!

    The birth of this transfer cabinet is also a rare item in the Qingyang Sword Sect. Waves of sword cultivators go out to watch like bumpkins... Their enthusiasm for new things overwhelms all gossip, let alone Xuanli also added a new sect mission in the sect: station guarding the transfer cabinet.

    This task is less money and more close to home, and many people have fought for it.

    Even if this task cannot be obtained, Xuanli has added many tasks that need to maintain law and order in Qingyang City and surrounding counties. Sword cultivators come and go, rarely staying in the sect.

    After gaining momentum, the monks in the Qingyang Sword Sect were all positive, sweeping away the bitter hatred and suspicion some time ago.

    Seeing Baqi and Bai Jiaojiao no longer face each other coldly, but smiling.

    The things he planned with great difficulty just came to nothing, and he was so angry that he dropped a set of good porcelain sets.

    "Friend Daoist Nie," Yan Ming was a little flustered seeing this situation, "Is there nothing we can do?"

    "There is another way."

    Nie Xiao pretended to be calm in front of Yan Ming, but in fact, the back of his hand The blue veins are already tense: "This teleportation cabinet is indeed custom-made by Qingyang Sword sent Lingshi to the Wuji Sect, but the teleportation formation inside is carved by the people of the Dao Sect."

    "The Dao Sect?"

    Seeing that Yan Ming didn't know much about this name, Nie Xiao added another sentence: "Taibaizong, the Taoist sect."

    Yan Ming suddenly had a little impression: "That Lin Zhengfeng who defected...is from the Taoist sect?"

    Nie Xiao nod.

    "No wonder... no wonder..."

    No wonder he heard some disciples talking about Zhen Dao Sect and Ji Xing a few days ago. He was worried at the time, so he didn't take it to heart. These disciples should be people who have seen Zhen Dao Sect and know the identities of those people.

    Seeing that Yan Ming's attitude was loose, Nie Xiao said again: "You just need to spread this matter to the Qingyang Sword Sect, and naturally some disciples will disdain to be with such people who steal and rebel."

    Yan Ming shook his head: "They I already know." This way is not

    working?

    Nie Xiao changed his mind: "You tell the other monks in Qingyang City about this matter.

    " If the name of the Yang Sword Sect is publicized, wouldn't it even damage the reputation of the Qingyang Sword Sect..."

    Nie Xiao suddenly felt very depressed.

    But he has nothing to do except to stir up public opinion -

    after all, this is the Qingyang Sword Sect, not the Amaterasu Sect.

    His status is as high as a visitor of Amaterasu who temporarily lives in the Li Hotel, and he hardly has the patience and influence he can use.

    He is limited here and there, so naturally he can't come up with the means he had when he was in Tianzhaozong.

    Nie Xiao's face was a little gloomy, and then he said: "Just follow our original plan."

    "Release the news that Qingyang Sword Lord was killed by Xuanli..."

    "Boom!"

    He was halfway through speaking when he suddenly heard There was a loud bang outside.

    "What's the sound?"

    Yan Ming didn't care to listen to him, but walked out of the room quickly.

    He stared at the mountain gate dumbfounded: "Someone...is attacking the mountain guard formation of Qingyang Sword Sect."

    As soon as the words fell, the two heard a sharp female voice: "Disciple Sang Mei, who has reached Yuanying cultivation level, is here to pay respects to Master and thank Master for his kindness!"

    Yan Ming and Nie Xiao looked at each other, Fly to the mountain gate together.     The movement at the mountain gate has already attracted many disciples

    , and everyone is discussing: "Who is this? Who is her master?"

The first two are the current Zhenjun Cunkang and Zhenjun Lingyang, and the third disciple is a female swordsman, who has been kicked out of the mountain gate for some reason, and it has been a hundred years."

    "But... Didn’t Sword Lord Qingyang already fall from the sky during the tribulation?” When

    the woman heard this, her poisonous eyes swept towards him like snakes and scorpions, and a strange smile suddenly appeared on her blood-red lips: “To the sky? "

    Nie Xiao suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart.

    Then, he heard the woman categorically say: "Sword Lord Qingyang, he is not dead at all!"

    Nie Xiao pursed her lips: "What evidence do you have? Don't spread rumors..."

    "Oh," Sang Mei sneered, " Without his guidance, do you really think that Xuanli is a peerless genius who can sharpen the heart of the sword within seven days?" The

    surrounding disciples became indignant: "You crazy woman, don't slander our sword master..."

    "Hahahaha... slander Sang Mei's face was half a smile, half a cry, her face was ferocious and distorted, but there was a piercing sadness, "Xuanli intends to attack me when I cross the catastrophe, such a villain who takes advantage of others needs me to slander him "

    The one who loved me the most died at Xuanli's hands in order to protect me from the catastrophe... Now, I want him to pay with his life!"

    Hearing these words, Nie Xiao suddenly felt a strange sense of joy in her heart. Sensation: Look, before he even made a move, the evidence to overthrow Xuanli was sent to him on his own initiative!

    The author has something to say:

    One chapter is short, the second one is owed first, and I will make it up on the weekend_(:з"∠)_Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~ Thanks to the little angel who voted for [Bazooka]: Jin 1 piece of carp and caicai; thanks to the little angel of irrigation [nutrient solution]:

    Ersan 10 bottles; 1 bottle of Changan, Lu Shaoshao, Hanyu, and bellflower swaying; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!