Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Light Sticks

    After Lin Zhuo left Sangwu, he obviously felt that Xuanli was angry again.

    This time, his consciousness was very calm, and he didn't get angry, but he could feel that his emotions were like a dormant volcano, calm on the surface, but magma surged inside.

    He was obviously angry, but kept silent, waiting for her to explain.

    But Lin Zhuo was also angry in her heart, so she ignored Xuanli and stepped into the Red Apricot Building next door.

    Now that the night is dark, it is a good time to drink and have fun. Other brothels are bustling, but Hongxinglou is deserted and desolate, with only a few sporadic guests.

    So when she saw her coming in, the madam was overjoyed at first, and then saw that she was a woman, her face lost a little bit, but she still said in a good voice: "Shangxian, our building does not deal with female guests. "

    Lin Zhuo looked around the environment inside the building: it's not bad, but it's not bad, the curtains are fluttering, and the fragrance is bursting out. It's obvious that the decoration is very careful, but it's... full of mortal style.

    She had just observed several brothels in Wenqing Lane, and found that these brothels were quite willing to spend their money. Not only did they arrange brilliant arrays of light and shadow in the buildings, they also used a few talismans from time to time.

    This talisman should be specially made by a talisman master in a brothel, and it is not aggressive. If you tear an ice talisman, there will be snowflakes; if you tear a wooden talisman, a garden will be full of flowers.

    In addition, it seems that there are some rare treasures in each building, and they will be brought out to entertain the guests when there are many people.

    In contrast, this boring trick of Hongxinglou is not attractive to the monks at all.

    Lin Zhuo looked around, and he already had a solid idea of ​​the style of Hongxinglou, but the madam was taken aback by her scrutinizing eyes.

    This woman...why is she here? The bawd's face became a bit colder: "Girl, we don't welcome people who cause trouble in Hongxing Building."

    Lin Zhuo folded his arms and smiled, "I didn't come to cause trouble. There will be a

    feast of flowers tomorrow, do you want to win the leader?" "If you want to take it, I'll help you."

    After Lin Zhu finished speaking, the madam felt that a lunatic had appeared before her eyes.

    She was about to rebuff, but saw a fist-sized night pearl dragging out from the palm of the girl in front of her.

    Then she heard the young girl say: "I still have a basket of night pearls like this, which I can provide to you." The

    madam moved her lips, not knowing what to say for a moment.

    In the Cuiyunjian next door, once the girls were all dressed in feathery clothes made of pearl powder. The dresses fluttered and shone in the night, as if they had fallen into the sky of stars.

    Cuiyunjian won the leader of the Hundred Flowers Banquet, and after the Hundred Flowers Banquet ended, those female cultivators who watched the excitement went back, and at one point raised the price of Ye Mingzhu to an extremely high level.

    A basket of Ye Mingzhus, all of which are of such good quality... She already had a faint belief in what the girl said, but she still felt that this matter was too inconceivable.