Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Glaze Grass

    When Lin Zhuo got the peacock out, he deliberately used his spiritual sense to change the formation to fake the coercion of the divine beast.

    I don't know if the combination of the formation and the divine sense is too effective, or the coercion of this divine beast is too strong, Yan Shisan and other people are actually terrified by the fake tiger transformed by this peacock.

    She was very satisfied with this silly bird: I never thought that this silly bird and fox would look more majestic than her. First, it scared Yun Bozhou, but now even Yan Shisan believed it.

    She signaled the idiot to let go of Yan Shisan, then let the idiot scan the crowd to intimidate them, and finally stood behind her with a pestle.

    Everyone was silent, trembling under the coercion, not daring to move.

    Lin Zhuo motioned for the silly bird to leave - in order to change the formation and fake coercion, her consciousness is almost exhausted now.

    If she keeps pretending, she will reveal her secrets.

    Seeing the roar of the fierce tiger, all the people knelt down and worshiped.

    Lin Zhuo was also shocked by the roar of the tiger: This peacock...can speak foreign languages? ! However, she didn't have time to think about it, so she took the opportunity to make up: "Miss Shuang told me before that she has a little friendship with Lord Beast. If someone doesn't obey the rules, you can invite the beast over."

    "I suggest you, or Obediently and obediently follow the instructions on the notice, and close the booth.

    Otherwise, you will offend Lord Beast..." The tiger opened its bloody mouth in cooperation, and its gaze was so intense that everyone who looked at it trembled.

    Then it paced away, and the mysterious young man followed him into the cloud and mist.

    The market was silent for a while, as if it was still shrouded in that coercion, no one dared to speak.

    Yan Shisan's younger brothers helped Yan Shisan up from the ground, and silently started tidying up their booths.

    Sun Dadao lowered his head and pondered: Encountered a divine beast again? How could it be such a coincidence... that he ran into him twice? He vaguely had an answer in his heart, and hurriedly squeezed to Yan Shisan's side: "Boss, I know who that person was just now, I've seen her..." Countless bystanders also pricked up their ears: Wuwangshan went back and forth Just so many people, where did such a powerful character emerge? Sensing the gazes of these people, Yan Shisan raised his hand to let Sun Dadao stop talking.

    "No hurry," he regained his mood, with dark hatred in his eyes, "go back

    and talk." So what if you have friendship with a divine beast? Divine beasts are not deed beasts, they can be by their side all the time.

    The future is long, and sooner or later he will have the opportunity to slap back this slap hard.

    ... Lin Zhuo followed the tiger and hid in a hidden space somewhere in the formation. She was relieved after pretending this.

    She patted the big tiger on the back: "Okay, let's change back." The

    big tiger "squeezed" and turned into an orange cat.

    Orange, orange cat...? ! "Why is it you?" Lin Zhuo looked around, "Where's that silly bird?" A certain cat on the ground glanced at her: How could this woman have the nerve to call that peacock a silly bird? She is much more stupid than that bird, and she hasn't seen through his identity yet.