Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Four Brothers

    Qingyang Sword Sect.

    In an inn, Ji Xing opened the medicine bottle in his hand after receiving Lin Zhuo's sound transmission talisman.

    Half an hour ago, he wanted to be recruited to restore the teleportation array, but he was made things difficult by the guard: "The gate of the array? Is that the place where a traitor came out?" "Let's go," the guard said bluntly, "We won't You were asked to repair the formation.

    Who knows what you will do with the formation."

    Ji Xing was furious.

    These days, he has been walking in the Qingyang Sword Sect, and he is used to this scene.

    When he was in the Taibai Sect, he thought that the situation of their lineage was bad enough, but he never expected that when he came to the Qingyang Sword Sect, he would suffer even more cold reception.

    In the Taibai Sect, everyone still has a face, but the sword cultivators of the Qingyang Sword Sect are not polite.

    He originally thought that there would be fewer people in the Qingyang Sword Sect who knew about Taibai Sect's incident, but he didn't expect that because Taibai Sect and Qingyang Sword Sect did not deal with each other, this incident was widely circulated in Qingyang Sword Sect, and was known by these people. Jianxiu used it as a joke to ridicule Taibaizong.

    He couldn't even declare his name in the Qingyang Sword Sect - when some people heard that he was a disciple of Lin Zhengfeng of Zhen Dao Sect, they felt that there was such a master and disciple would not be a good thing, so they drove him out.

    Later, he simply concealed his identity and went to those brothels and gambling houses, swallowing his anger and taking some small jobs.

    In just a few days, he has read all kinds of things in the world.

    This time, I came to apply for repairing the teleportation array of the city gate, but I was just excited about the reward and wanted to try it.

    Being rejected was within his expectations.

    But he was weak, and his master's innocence had not yet been proven. He could not argue with the guards, so he could only grit his teeth, turn his head and leave.

    Pedestrians pointed at him, without listening, he could guess how they were taunting him.

    But at this moment, he was stopped by someone, saying that he was from Shannan Town, Sishui County, and that an old friend of his wanted to give him something.

    ——He thought that someone was trying to trick him maliciously. Since Master's accident, there are not many people who like to make fun of him.

    However, by a strange coincidence, seeing the man's sincere eyes, he accepted what the man gave.

    After all, four qi cultivators... came to punish him for a late foundation establishment? Thinking of the location of Shannan Town and seeing the black iron mine as a token, Ji Xing decided to take a gamble.

    To others, black iron ore is an ordinary ore.

    But to him, Xuantie Mine represents the little junior sister in Wuwang Mountain.

    The things related to the junior sister are all big things - the master is most worried about the junior sister, and now that the master is not around, the burden of taking care of the junior sister is even more on him.