Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Jealous

    , the two hugged each other quietly, neither of them spoke first.

    At this moment, Lin Zhuo suddenly felt something rub against her feet.

    She glanced and saw a white cat with sapphire blue eyes.

    Ok?

    How did she remember that she put all the cats in the spirit animal bag? !

    She reached out to touch her waist, and found that the spirit animal bag around her waist had disappeared at some point.

    She searched again, but Baqi took away her spirit beast bag at some point, and opened it.

    At the moment she was in a daze, the cats in the spirit animal bag jumped out one by one.

    A bunch of furry gathered around and looked at her, huddled together with Yaqi's eight curious big heads.

    Being watched like this, Lin Zhuo suddenly felt very embarrassed.

    What's the matter with you cats, you were all sluggish after being sucked away by this formation just now, and now you still enjoy gossip? !

    She was about to speak when she suddenly heard a crisp voice from the tunnel: "Master, did you find my senior sister inside?"

    This voice...is it Tang Hong?

    Tang Hong is called Master Xuanli? !

    Lin Zhuo didn't care about being surprised, and pushed Xuanli: "Let go, someone is coming..."

    Xuanli said sullenly, "Let them watch."

    Even so, Xuanli rubbed against her neck bitterly, Still let go of her.

    Lin Zhuo quickly swallowed a Yi Rong Pill—after all, she was still a prison escapee on the surface, so she couldn't reveal her identity in front of these people.

    After calming down for a few minutes, Xuanli realized that Lin Zhuo's cultivation had reached the foundation building stage.

    He asked, "What have you been through?"

    Lin Zhuo didn't answer, but looked at the wound on his right arm, and frowned deeply: "Who made you like this?"

    Xuanli wrote lightly: "It's not important, you say it first."

    Lin Zhuo thought for a while , skipping some trivial things before, pointing to the ground and said: "These are the emperor's land, I'm afraid they are the most valuable things in the whole secret realm, you take them away?"

    Lin Zhuo didn't even think that he could take this Things to take away—things that need to be guarded by a Nascent Soul snake, and have many traps, are not something that her little Zhuji can eat.

    "Okay."

    Xuanli flicked his sleeves and put away all these chess pieces.

    Lin Zhuo thought for a while, then looked at Xuanli again: "Can you... release Baqi's imprisonment?"

    Xuanli's face remained unchanged, but Lin Zhuo somehow felt that his tone was a little dangerous: "Do you want to release Baqi from the prison?" Did he take it out?"

    Lin Zhuo was full of desire for survival: "No, no, no, it doesn't matter where it wants to go, it doesn't matter to me.

    It's just that I have been promoted to several levels with its help. I can't owe people's favor, right?"