Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Formation Repair

    When Lin Zhuo woke up, he found a necklace around his neck.

    The shape is like a water drop, the color is dark, and it feels smooth and moist.

    A thin brown string was threaded through the hole in the tip of the droplet, tying the necklace around her neck.

    She tried to take it off, but couldn't untie it.

    And because she tried to untie the necklace, the water droplet vibrated slightly, as if expressing its dissatisfaction.

    shock……? Lin Zhuo let go of his hand, and the water drops became quiet.

    She tried to take it off again, and the water droplets started to flicker again.

    If it wasn't for the lack of teeth, Lin Zhu even suspected that it would pounce on her and bite her.

    Could it be that there is a weapon spirit in this necklace? Lin Zhuo really didn't know much about this, so she decided to ask Zhao Yiqing to take a look for her.

    But she looked around, Zhao Yiqing was not in the room.

    She walked out of the room and saw Tang Hong who was absent-mindedly dividing the herbs.

    When Tang Hong saw her, her eyes lit up: "Senior Sister Lin."

    After going through this shocking change, her character became a little clingy, but her face was still cold and awkward: "You slept all day Do you want something to eat?" Lin Zhuo felt hungry belatedly, she nodded, and Tang Hong brought her a bottle of Bigu Pill.

    She said: "Wuwang Mountain is too messy now, there is nothing but this outside."

    Lin Zhuo swallowed a elixir, and the elixir turned into a warm current and flowed into his stomach, and the feeling of hunger disappeared immediately.

    She asked: "Where is Yiqing?" Tang Hong said: "Mingxuan is out of customs, and she is giving her an injection     .

    "

The boss looked a little frustrated: "It's just that the market is about to open, and Sister Shuang hasn't come back yet.

    I don't know if it happened because of that movement or something happened."

    Lin Zhuo realized belatedly that there were only four of them in the valley.

    She asked, "Where are Senior Brother Yun and Nie Zhan?" She remembered that these two were Shen Lingshuang's deputy.

    Tang Hong said: "I want to go out to find them, but the formation is broken, so I can't get out.

    Maybe they can't get in from outside."

    Lin Zhuo remained silent.

    In the final analysis, the matter of the formation depends on the circulation of spiritual energy. Before that, there was a spiritual energy storm and elemental storm near the wooden building. Chaos, even destroying the protective formation is unavoidable.

    "If Sister Shuang taught me how to learn the formation, I would have learned it with my heart." Tang Hong was a little annoyed, "Only she can practice this formation, and now she doesn't know where it is..." Lin Zhuo thought for a while and asked Asked: "Is there a map?" Tang Hong lowered her head: "No."

    "Tsk," Lin Zhuo sighed, "That's a bit troublesome."

    "What do you mean?" Tang Hong asked, "You Know how to form formations?" Lin Zhuo said, "Know how to be a little superficial."