Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    After the story book

    Baqi showed its prototype, Nie Xiao was still in shock.

    After a while, he said with a little embarrassment: "Auntie, this disciple has received other tasks from the sect and is waiting to do it..."

    Tang Hong raised her eyebrows: "Then you don't want to help?"

    Nie Xiao waved her hand quickly : "That's not what I mean, it's just that there are other senior brothers waiting for me..."

    "It's fine if it's not," Tang Hong said naturally, "I'll explain to you about the others.

    Now, help Xiaoba clean it up . Scales."

    Tang Hong smiled and looked at him: "Xiaoba likes to be clean, and every scale must be cleaned carefully, otherwise he will be angry."

    Nie Xiao gritted her teeth secretly, and then said: "If you dare to ask How to wash with senior?"

    "Oh, it's easy," Tang Hong said, "You know the small water polo technique? Can you also use the small whirlwind technique? First use the small water polo technique to wash it clean, and then use the small whirlwind technique to dry it. It's not difficult. "

    Nie Xiao looked up at Baqi's huge body, then looked down at Tanghong: "Can...can you ask Senior Baqi to lower his body?

    " "As a sword repairman, don't you even know how to control the sword?"

    Nie Xiao: "..."

    He really can't.

    Because he... is not a sword cultivator.

    However, he must not expose himself in front of Tang Hong. Foundation Establishment monks can control the air, but it takes a lot of spiritual power to control the air. Usually, only when flying for a short distance, the monks will fly in the air.

    It is not difficult to manipulate the small water polo technique and the small whirlwind technique. Continuously manipulating these two techniques while fighting against the sky will consume spiritual power very quickly.

    Tang Hong was simply taking the opportunity to punish him: she was afraid that she wanted to find an excuse to punish him before he finished his work when his spiritual energy was exhausted.

    But she was wrong, he was not at all the foundation-building cultivation base he showed now, but used magic tools to hide his golden core cultivation base.

    Continuing to manipulate spells while controlling the sky consumes spiritual power for Foundation Establishment, but it is nothing for people in the Golden Core stage.

    Moreover, the vicinity of Jianjun's Mansion is a forbidden place - there is no formation restriction, it all depends on one's own self-consciousness.

    Tang Hong let him control the sky, but it just gave him the opportunity to see the whole picture of the Sword Lord's Mansion, and even... he could find a chance to see the mysterious woman who has been living in the Sword Lord's Mansion.

    Nie Xiao felt a little contemptuous in her heart: the little girl still wanted to make him look ugly, but she didn't know that she personally handed the handle to him.

    He wanted to see what the mysterious man inside looked like.

    He smiled at Tang Hong with a friendly expression: "Auntie, you don't need Yujian, I can do it with Yukong."

    He rose into the air with a relaxed posture, and bowed slightly to Baqi: "Senior, I will do it."

    Then he swung a small water polo technique, and as soon as the water polo landed on Baqi's body, Baqi's eight huge and hideous snake heads swung violently, lifting him high from the air, and then quickly slapped him to the ground!