Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    As soon as the returnee

    Xuanli said this, everything was silent.

    I don't know whose sigh is floating in the air, faintly heartbroken, like weeping like complaining.

    Lin Zhuo stood a little further away, but he could still clearly see two lines of tears streaming down Sang Mei's face -

    rich red tears of blood.

    But Xin Liu is dead, no amount of tears can bring him back to life.

    Because of Sang Mei's deliberate seduction and a joke with her, such an inextricable knot was created by accident.

    Sang Mei was kicked out of the school by Qingyang, and did not know the truth of the matter, and Xin Liu did not dare to tell the truth because of guilt.

    He could only watch Sangmei hate Qingyang day after day, hating that betrayer who turned his face and refused to recognize anyone, but he knew clearly in his heart that that person was not Qingyang, but him.

    He has nowhere to resolve it, he can only plant flowers, the cloud-dwelling peonies all over the mountains and plains, and the overlapping gorgeous petals are his guilt that he never said, and the love that is deeply hidden in his heart.

    The reason why Sang Mei became the master of the Wenqing Pavilion, and she was able to become big in Sishui County, was because she held the exclusive monopoly of Qiyun Peony in her hands.

    And who knows how much Xin Liu's misery and heartache are hidden behind this.

    "I don't believe it."

    Sang Mei raised her hand to wipe away the tears on her face, but when she touched it, the scarlet color rendered her whole face even more terrifying.

    She took a deep breath and repeated again: "I, no, believe it."

    "You are all lying to me..." She raised her sword, her arms were still shaking slightly, "You... are all lying to me !”

    She roared sharply, and a brilliance suddenly bloomed from her body!

    "Xuanli!" Qingyang frowned, "She seems to have made a breakthrough in her skills... You protect all the disciples for me!"

    "Okay!"

    Xuanli complied with his words and recited some magic formula. In an instant, the closest group of disciples felt themselves being pushed away by a strong wave of air, and they were instantly sent away tens of feet away.

    They couldn't help but leaned back, and some disciples on the periphery were also pushed towards the center by a wave of air.

    Under such attack from front to back, all the disciples were squeezed into a pile and suppressed in an extremely narrow space.

    Then Xuanli threw out a magic weapon, which was shaped like a bell, covering all the disciples present like a golden bell—

    the battle between Yuanying was only a moment, and now these onlookers came to watch There are too many disciples, and their cultivation levels are uneven, there is no way to evacuate everyone in an instant, so Xuanli simply threw out a defensive magic weapon to envelop everyone in it.

    Lin Zhuo was not close or far away, and happened to be one of the people who were compressed into the golden bell jar.

    As the last person to be included in the Golden Bell Shade, she obviously felt that besides the Golden Bell Shade, a familiar warmth also enveloped her—