Chapter 12

Chapter 12: The Wild Beehive

    Lin Zhuo hurried back to the cave before dark. When she returned, Zhao Yiqing was sleeping.

    She slept very restlessly, even in her sleep, her brows were slightly frowned.

    Lin Zhuo couldn't help letting go of his consciousness to take a look at her current situation.

    The red fire element escaped from her body, disrupting the arrangement of the surrounding elements, forming an extremely chaotic aura field.

    While she was enduring this chaos, the exercises in her body were still running, bringing these chaotic auras into her body.

    In other words, she is under pressure both inside and outside her body.

    Lin Zhuo made a move, ready to help her sort out the chaotic spiritual energy around her body.

    As soon as she made a move, she found that her spiritual consciousness seemed to have become much stronger. It used to be only as big as a table tennis paddle, but now it is as big as a volleyball.

    Hey, she was slightly surprised, the rise was quite fast.

    She didn't think too much, and concentrated on helping Zhao Yiqing sort out. Now she can manipulate several strands of consciousness to arrange the elements at the same time, and the speed of sorting out the spiritual energy is faster.

    When she stopped, Zhao Yiqing's face obviously looked much better.

    But she also knew that this was just a temporary solution, not the root cause, Zhao Yiqing's spiritual root had a problem, which made the fire element in her body escape.

    Only by curing the spiritual root can Zhao Yiqing fully recover.

    This is not something she can do.

    I don't know how Zhao Yiqing can refine the weapon when her spiritual root is damaged... Lin Zhuo sighed, lying on the stone bed, and slowly fell asleep.

    The next day, Lin Zhuo woke up on the stone bed with a confused look.

    She had another dream all night, dreaming that Zhao Yiqing shattered into spots of light.

    So she put together puzzles in her dream, until she woke up...Zhao Yiqing woke up before her, and when she saw her woke up, she happily greeted her: "Morning, Ruozhuo!" His breath was a little less, and he was bouncing around, very lively.

    Lin Zhuo looked at her and suddenly thought of something.

    She unfolded her spiritual sense, and sure enough, Zhao Yiqing's aura was quite regular - it turned out that she had worked hard all night to help Zhao Yiqing adjust her aura.

    No wonder she feels a little tired every time she wakes up from a dream... Because she didn't rest in the dream at all! Lin Zhuo raised her forehead, and now she also knew the reason why her spiritual consciousness was cultivated so quickly. She was still doing puzzles in her sleep. With such hard work, could her spiritual consciousness not increase quickly?

    Zhao Yiqing found wild fruits for her from nowhere, this time the wild fruits looked like blueberries, although one was small, but three or two would be enough to fill her up.

    Zhao Yiqing said that this kind of wild fruit is called Nanxingzi, and many monks regard it as bigu pill.

    Lin Zhuo tidied up after eating, put away the paper Yun Bozhou gave her, took the knife that Zhao Yiqing lent her, and went out.