Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Yan Shisan

    Liu Fugui was queuing outside the formation, surrounded by people chatting, and from time to time, someone looked into his ear.

    He heard those people talking about him: "You said that one ear has become like this, what should you call him?" "No ear? Half an ear?" "Hahahahaha..." He didn't care and stood there quietly .

    Ever since he broke up with his original elder brother, he no longer followed that person to run all over the mountains, stealing, cheating, and robbing passers-by, but honestly went into the mine to dig.

    Digging black iron ore is hard work, not only tiring, but also boring.

    Many people couldn't bear the loneliness, and after the market opened, they went to the mountains every day, hoping to exchange black iron ore with elixir, materials of spirit beasts, and various ores. .

    But while he was staying in the mine, his heart was gradually worn down.

    He turned a deaf ear to the sneers and looked straight ahead.     A new notice was added there, written in black and white: "This market is divided into the elixir area, the ore area and other areas. All stall owners are asked to set up their stalls according to the divisions. The stalls are neatly arranged and do not exceed the white line of the

    stall. Those who do so will bear the

consequences."

    Others also saw the notice, and laughed and said, "Who posted it? It's just looking for trouble."

    "It must not have been posted by Miss Shuang, she would not make such things."

    "That's right, Lady Shuang It doesn't matter to us, as long as we don't make trouble, this person puts so many rules on us, who will listen to him."

    Liu Fugui didn't speak.

    But he found that Nie Wu and the little girl who were guarding outside the formation suddenly looked at them with pity.

    …Not long after Lin Zhuo and Yun Bozhou entered the formation, Tang Hong and Nie Zhan outside had already started to let people in, and many people continued to come in from the inside of the formation.

    Under the change of the formation, tall and short, fat and thin, men, women and children are all complete. Some have started to sit down and set up stalls, and some are still wandering around, waiting for more people to come in.

    They all carried a linen bag in their hands, some of which contained black iron ore, and some of which contained things to be sold - after all, space artifacts are rare items, in order to trade, they can only use the most primitive state to participate in this fair.

    It seems that this excitement is like going to a market in the mortal world.

    Lin Zhuo hid in the dark and observed for a while, finding it quite interesting.

    The number of people gradually increased, and there was an aisle in the middle, and the two sides were crowded with stall owners.

    Notices were posted outside, areas were divided inside, and the positions occupied by each stall owner were squarely drawn in the formation, but everyone seemed to turn a blind eye.

    Some people hold a lot of inventory in their hands, and occupy a large area by themselves; some people are bullied and dare not speak out, and shrink into a small group silently.

    Others, occupying several booths in a row is not enough, and the things on display even extend to the aisle where buyers pass by.

    Moreover, this man specially placed a pile of herbs in the aisle, Lin Zhuo couldn't recognize what it was.