Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Mayfly Wood (3rd watch)

    At the foot of Wuwang Mountain, on an open flat land, prisoners gathered here one after another.

    Each of them carried the black iron ore. Those with higher cultivation bases were a little more relaxed, while those with lower cultivation bases spent a lot of effort just walking from the mountainside to the foot of the mountain.

    As the sun rose gradually, more and more people gathered in the clearing.

    The people who couldn't stand the loneliness started chatting one after another. The people with the T-shaped cave found that there were two people missing, and couldn't help chatting: "You said that those two weak girls can make a pair today. A hundred-dollar mine?" "It's hard to say," another person said, "One of them is sick all day long, and I have never seen her go out to dig mines, and they all rely on the help of that surnamed Yun. The

    other, it seems, has never been there . I saw it in the mine before..." "Hey," one person suddenly smiled wretchedly, "Maybe this surnamed Yun enjoys the blessing of being equal to everyone. Speaking of which, these two girls are really good-looking..."" Wait..." The other person poked him, "Look... what is that in the sky?" A group of blue, green and golden shadows gradually flew towards this side, and after getting close, everyone saw that there seemed to be still There are two people sitting.     "This is... a white-fronted peacock?" "Isn't the white-fronted peacock only white in the middle of its forehead? Why is this peacock... the entire neck is pure white!" "This, this peacock seems to be in the foundation-building period... "I also want to contract the spirit beasts in the foundation period..." Amidst the discussions and envious eyes of these people, the peacock landed lightly on the ground, and as soon as its body crawled, the two people sitting on it walked down.     The two of them walked to the edge of the crowd and stood there, their hands empty, calm and composed.     Peacock followed behind them, carrying two linen sacks on their backs. No need to guess, they also knew that the insides were black iron mines—spiritual beasts in the foundation-building period were only used to hunch things, and how many people were sour.     Lin Zhuo didn't care what these people thought of her, and patted the peacock's head in satisfaction: "Thanks for your hard work, I'll get you something delicious when I get     back ." , There is still a lot left, just to feed the peacocks.

    Strange to say, when Lin Zhuo was about to go out this morning, the peacock somehow came back by himself, but the cat didn't come back with him.

    Lin Zhuo was a little depressed, but he soon figured it out: just like a drunk who wakes up feeling ashamed of himself, this cat probably feels ashamed of sucking too much glass grass.

    With the peacock here, it happened to be a ready-made labor force, so she took out the black iron ore and put it on the peacock's back, saving the need to expose the magic weapon of space in front of outsiders, and saving herself from carrying such a heavy thing.

    The two of them stood for a while, and Nie Zhan and Yun Bozhou also came together.

    Yun Bozhou's expression was a bit uneasy, and he whispered: "Sister Shuang hasn't come back yet, and she sent a sound transmission talisman, but there is no news.

    " Entering the mine, so in essence they are not under the jurisdiction of Wuwang Mountain, and they don't need to pay Xuantie Mine every month.

    But Shen Lingshuang was different, she was also a prisoner of Wuwangshan.

    When the mine is collected every month, if the prisoner does not show up, the guards will use formations to search for them.

    If a person is arrested and the person is not dead, he will be regarded as a fugitive, and he will be punished more severely than whipping.